• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tyson Foods moves to grow insects for food

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The claim is the bugs will be protein for animal food. But has anyone else been seeing anti-meat stories popping up over the past couple of years? And the meatless burgers that now are sold by the fast food outlets? And the "Beyond Meat" sold in super markets? Even the occasional story about eating bugs?

My guess is that this is just one step away from developing bug proteins for human consumption.

FULL STORY at the link from ZeroHedge

‘You Will Eat Zhe Bugs’: Tyson Foods Gets Into the Insect Factory Farming Game

Originally published via Armageddon Prose:
What was once the pipe dream of anti-human technocrats in the multinational corporate state -- forcing the peasants to feed like beasts on insects for protein in ritual humiliation -- is rapidly turning into dystopian reality.
Once again, the difference between “conspiracy theory” and “this is your life now, stupid” is approximately six months to a year.
Via KFSM (Arkansas):
“According to a statement from Tyson Foods, the Springdale-based corporation has reached an agreement with Protix, a leading multinational insect ingredients company, to create and run an insect protein processing facility with the goal of providing more sustainable protein production— "primarily to be used in the pet food, aquaculture, and livestock industries."
The collaboration will create "the first at-scale facility of its kind to upcycle food manufacturing byproducts into high-quality insect proteins and lipids," according to Tyson.
The facility will house "all aspects of insect protein production including the breeding, incubating, and hatching of insect larvae. In addition to ingredients for the aquaculture and pet food industries, processed larvae may also be used as ingredients within livestock and plant feed," according to Tyson.”
The pudgy local news actor, a cuckold named Daren Bobb (never trust a man with two first names, unless it’s Ron Paul), is very excited about his and his family’s hellish future that will consist of scanning their forehead implants to procure their daily ration of insect protein from the governing authorities – assuming their social credit score is deemed sufficient to eat.
I hope Daren’s paltry paycheck is worth whatever dignity he hadn’t already sacrificed at the altar of Little Debbie™ bite-sized snacks.
The great thing about housing the insect factories in Arkansas is that they can be mainlined right into the Walmart (also based in the state) supply chain for rapid distribution to EBT recipients from sea to shining sea.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That would be a great solution to EBT. Feed 'em bugs. I bet a bunch go to work instead of bugs.
I dunno.

I'd probably take that bet and eat a steak with the prize money while watching them eat bugs instead of working.

But it is seriously crazy to walk out of the grocery store with a sack of assorted cuts of beef if you don't have armed security walking you out to the car. With the price of ribeye these days its almost like a mortgage payment to visit the butcher shop.

chowderman

dunno.
sometime in the early 1960's my dad brought home chocolate covered grasshoppers - by Godiva, as I recall....
got et, no complaints I recall . . .

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Ya know,,,, we, in the food industry, spend $Billions getting and keeping insects out of the food chain. Now the industry giants want to add them "ON PURPOSE?" :UtOh2:

Is this a great country or what?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And now it is mealworms in food?

uh, no, not for me

‘Beyond Meat’: Technocrats Replace Meat With Mealworms For the Peasants

vegan.jpg
If you’ve been paying attention, you might’ve noticed a corporate-state media blitzkrieg pushing “meat alternatives” for the past year or so.
The technocratic elite have decided not to fill the “useless eaters'” (as they perceive you) slop troughs with meat any longer– allegedly for your own health and, of course, for the environment:
less-meat-guardian-300x105.png
If, after the endless propaganda to shoot up the entire population with a dangerous and ineffective experimental mRNA gene therapy technology to fight a virus with a 99%+ survival rate, you still believe any Western government cares about its citizens’ health, God help you.
plant-burger-300x155.png
“This is an opportunity to allow someone who enjoys meat to have something that is similar to that, yet is less impactful on the environment.”
Part and parcel of the propaganda campaign is an attempt to convince the public that somehow protein intake – a critical macronutrient made of amino acids predominately found in animal products — is a byproduct of “diet culture” and overrated:
‘Protein is diet culture masquerading as something that fuels exercise,” says Eve Simmons of the blog Not Plant Based… ‘In reality, most of us aren’t doing the exercise that is necessary to [require] that much protein.’…
‘There’s a paranoia about protein,’ says Jennie Macdiarmid, professor in sustainable nutrition and health at the University of Aberdeen, ‘and the market is creating and fuelling this demand.'”
Shocker: a vegan blogger and “sustainable nutrition” university professor agree that no one really needs that much protein after all.