• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

They walk among us. And; THEY VOTE.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
When my wife and I arrived at a car dealership to pick up our car after a
service, we were told the keys had been locked in it.
We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver’s side door.
As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.
‘Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'its open!'
His reply, 'I know. I already did that side.'

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE.
My daughter went to a Mexican fast food and ordered a taco.
She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.'
He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Ryan lives in San Luis Obispo, California. He was sick of the world, sick of COVID, Trump, the "My Pillow" guy, Russia, China, global warming, street crime, fentanyl, illegal immigrants, racial tensions, and the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy media headlines.

Ryan drove his car into his garage and then sealed every doorway and window, as best he could. He got back into his car, wound down all the windows, selected his favorite radio station, started the car and revved it to a slow idle.

Five days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and saw Ryan in his car. She notified the emergency services and they broke in, pulling Ryan from the car. A little sip of water and, surprisingly, he was in perfect condition, but his Tesla had a dead battery.