• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PEG allergy after Covid vaccine?

KitKat2023

I'm curious if anyone else here suffered from anaphylaxis after receiving the covid vaccine and now has a severe PEG (polyethylene glycol) allergy? PEG is in many everyday items such as shampoo, lotions, dishwashing liquid, soaps, medicines etc... I had to purge so many things from my house!

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm curious if anyone else here suffered from anaphylaxis after receiving the covid vaccine and now has a severe PEG (polyethylene glycol) allergy? PEG is in many everyday items such as shampoo, lotions, dishwashing liquid, soaps, medicines etc... I had to purge so many things from my house!
I had COVID in 2021, never got the shot. Felt fatigued for a time afterward, but I feel I made a full recovery. Which brand of VAX did you get? I hope your allergy passes in time. One of my sons didn't full recover taste and smell for over a year.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In some ways you are lucky.
The antivirus "vaccine," which isn't a vaccine at all, has a bad habit of killing it's victims.
Don't take another booster.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
I had it in 2021. I had fever for one day and was weak for about 2 weeks. Now my only left over symptom is a loss of taste and smell. Have not had a vaccine or booster and never will. I am afraid that since Biden wants me to, it would be a disaster.

KitKat2023

I had COVID in 2021, never got the shot. Felt fatigued for a time afterward, but I feel I made a full recovery. Which brand of VAX did you get? I hope your allergy passes in time. One of my sons didn't full recover taste and smell for over a year.

I had the Moderna vaccine (both times). The first time I felt my throat closing after about 20 minutes and went up the EMT who said that I'm still talking so I was fine and when I got home to take Benadryl (which contains PEG so that was bad advice).

For the 2nd jab, we went to a different location because the first one had shut down and it was a drive through one. We waited in the parking lot for 30 minutes and I thought, HEY that's cool, I didn't have a reaction. But then as we were driving on the highway, my tongue and lips began to tingle and I couldn't talk. The ER was closer than turning around to go back and the antihistamine I had taken prior to receiving the shot was kicking in and doing its thing. Once we got to the exit, I was feeling better and didn't feel like waiting 12 hours for them to tell me I'll live and then bill me a thousand dollars for it.

KitKat2023

In some ways you are lucky.
The antivirus "vaccine," which isn't a vaccine at all, has a bad habit of killing it's victims.
Don't take another booster.

My doctor advised me to not even take the other vaccines that didn't contain PEG in them. She said at this point that it's more like a mild flu or cold so a vaccine doesn't make sense for me.

Harris

Hi, I had a Pfizer booster back in November 2021 my first symptom was a panic attack and then a few days later my heart went into AF with a 175 bpm ended up in Resus. Since then I have found that I have a PEG allergy so I have a problem with taking any over the counter and prescription drugs as most of the contain PEG. At the moment I need a back tooth removing and the Dentist won't touch it as the local anaesthetic contains PEG so really I can't be treated for anything.......Scary

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi, I had a Pfizer booster back in November 2021 my first symptom was a panic attack and then a few days later my heart went into AF with a 175 bpm ended up in Resus. Since then I have found that I have a PEG allergy so I have a problem with taking any over the counter and prescription drugs as most of the contain PEG. At the moment I need a back tooth removing and the Dentist won't touch it as the local anaesthetic contains PEG so really I can't be treated for anything.......Scary
My family is fortunate, none of us have had any bad reactions to the Covid shots.

Seems like there is a fairly high (10-15%?) of the population that has some sort of reaction to the shots that are more serious than sore arm or other very temporary (initial 24/36 hours) discomfort. For the people who had/have problems with the shots it seems like the government is suppressing information on the frequency and the severity of the problems.

My wife, 2 daughters, and myself took the initial 2 shots. Both my wife, eldest daughter and I took 1 booster. Eldest daughter is high risk, wife and I are both 60+ and I am high risk. We have NOT taken any additional follow up shots for one simple reason, they seem to be very ineffective on the NEWER strains. The original shot seemed to have SOME efficacy against EARLY forms of Covid to prevent serious disease. And it is now obvious that the early shots provided only very short term protection from serious complications.

Youngest daughter (now 22 years old) had 2 initial shots but not any boosters, both initial shots were required by Notre Dame as a condition of attending class, she is an athlete and extremely low risk for complications..

Our foster son has probably had 5 or 6 shots??? I don't know why. But foster rules are different and the shots are required. I know he has missed a couple. I also know he's had covid a couple times. But 3 year olds have very low risk.

Pretty sure my Sister In Law has had at least 6 of the covid shots, maybe more. I don't really know why, especially given how mild the newer strains of covid are, and given that the shots no longer seem to provide any real benefit.

We have now all had covid at least 1 time. We all had fairly mild covid. I don't credit the shots for any of that.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
I dont understand why the shot is called a vaccination. I never knew vaccines needed immediate boosters. I take one flu shot a year and never had any booster. I also never get the flu and I am almost 84 yrs. young. I did get covid a couple of years ago. It lasted about 2 weeks and was a little fever and weakness. I am starting to think that those covid shots and boosters are bogus. They dont prevent covid and neither do the masks. I get the feeling that it is a govt. deal made with the vaccine mfgs. No one pays for the shots and I think that there is a deal between the labs and Biden. The mfgs are getting paid from someone.

Harris

My family is fortunate, none of us have had any bad reactions to the Covid shots.

Seems like there is a fairly high (10-15%?) of the population that has some sort of reaction to the shots that are more serious than sore arm or other very temporary (initial 24/36 hours) discomfort. For the people who had/have problems with the shots it seems like the government is suppressing information on the frequency and the severity of the problems.

My wife, 2 daughters, and myself took the initial 2 shots. Both my wife, eldest daughter and I took 1 booster. Eldest daughter is high risk, wife and I are both 60+ and I am high risk. We have NOT taken any additional follow up shots for one simple reason, they seem to be very ineffective on the NEWER strains. The original shot seemed to have SOME efficacy against EARLY forms of Covid to prevent serious disease. And it is now obvious that the early shots provided only very short term protection from serious complications.

Youngest daughter (now 22 years old) had 2 initial shots but not any boosters, both initial shots were required by Notre Dame as a condition of attending class, she is an athlete and extremely low risk for complications..

Our foster son has probably had 5 or 6 shots??? I don't know why. But foster rules are different and the shots are required. I know he has missed a couple. I also know he's had covid a couple times. But 3 year olds have very low risk.

Pretty sure my Sister In Law has had at least 6 of the covid shots, maybe more. I don't really know why, especially given how mild the newer strains of covid are, and given that the shots no longer seem to provide any real benefit.

We have now all had covid at least 1 time. We all had fairly mild covid. I don't credit the shots for any of that.
Hi, thanks for your reply and you are right the Government wants to keep any bad news regarding the vaccine under wraps. I have had a few things taken from Facebook that I said about the vaccine and was informed that if I did it again I would be taken off, so much for speech.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
I had covid when I was 81 years old. It was a little rough for a couple of weeks. I got over it just like I used to get over the flu. I was reading about the covid vaccine and came to the conclusion that it was a scam for the mfgs of the vaccine. They were free to the public. Someone was paying for them and I think Bidum had a deal with them. Also, after a little watching and reading about it I came to the conclusion that they didnt work. A genuine vaccine doesnt need boosting at least once a month. As far as I know it was never tested and no one knows what is in them. Smells too much like Bidum invention for me to ever consider taking it.

KitKat2023

Are there doctors that use gas in your area so you can get the tooth fixed?

I belong to two of the groups on Facebook for PEG allergies, you could always ask them what they have done for dental work?

Harris

I had a reaction the the Pfizer vaccine in November 2021 it gave me an attack of Atrial Fibrillation now I find out that I have a PEG allergy the problem is I need a back tooth extracted and no Dentist is interested in helping me as the injection I would need contains PEG

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The COVID vaccine was, and still is, an unproven vaccine that isn't a vaccine. For which no requirement is made to publish and express the possible side effects so that "you have a free choice" of taking the risk. It is the ONLY medication on the market to avoid these lawful requirements for use.

Sadly, not much can be done about the PEG allergy.
And yet;
Your government mandated that you take it.

Keep that in mind come election time.