• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New to me 2019 Lexus ES350 F sport

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I sold our 2013 Toyota Avalon last week. So I've been doing a lot of tire kicking. Avalons are hard to find and Toyota quit making them this year.
I drove a 2019 Avalon. Nice but it had a knock in the rear. Found out it was a strut going bad. Moved on to Lexus. Drove a couple used ones then went to Columbus and drove a new one. Priced all the new ES350's. Base model, Luxury model and the F sport. Lexus calls it a VIP sales appointment and they treat you like a VIP. Beautiful show room. Chandelier that cost as much as most of the cars in there. Very nice. The Base model price out the door was over 52k. F sport was over 60k out the door.
So I decided to go with the used F sport that I drove. It drove like a new one and it was about half the price. Seems a hair smaller than the Avalon but it will work for us.

13.jpeg
14.jpeg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice looking car :17875:

I'm down to 1 "car" with the 2010 VW Jetta and honestly I feel like I crawl out of that thing some days. After years of driving trucks and SUVs the low to the ground cars are just not that appealing to me anymore, if only because they sit lower than I can comfortably get into/out of! :smileywac

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a truck and suv also but I still enjoy a car to zip around in most days when just running to and from town or for going for a drive in the country on some curvy roads.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Congrats from a fellow Lexus owner :)

Mine's an older RX350 but even with 100k miles seems like new.

There is a forum with a few knowledgeable owners. ClubLexus.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all.
edit:
I found clublexus when looking for info before buying. Thanks.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice car Doc! They've been on my short list if/when I buy another sedan.
Wish you would have posted the Avalon for sale on this site. I would have been interested.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice car Doc! They've been on my short list if/when I buy another sedan.
Wish you would have posted the Avalon for sale on this site. I would have been interested.
Ahh sorry BC. I could have fixed you up. I mentioned I was considering looking for newer. To bad you didn't let me know then.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahh sorry BC. I could have fixed you up. I mentioned I was considering looking for newer. To bad you didn't let me know then.
My bad. Might have missed that. I too I'm always considering but don't take me seriously until/unless I post something for sale in the classifieds with a "probably selling".

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I checked out my 'competition' when selling and there are a few good ones out there. Less miles than mine and similar tip top condition. I had 143k on mine. It ran perfect, like Avalon's generally do.
I can help you find a good one if you want.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a 2019 I was looking at and I still have the pic. 27 or 28k
A lot like the lexus

2019AvalonAstorg.JPG

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Doc but not "needing" another car right now. Already have a few sedans (including an Avalon).