• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Melania Trump spotted at White House Saturday!!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Melania Trump was seen Saturday exiting the White House. A keen eyed reporter noticed she was carrying a tape measure in her hand. Seems she was measuring for a remodel of the drapes in anticipation of moving back in, in January given recent surges in the polls for Donald. Seems the fake doctor Jill's taste in decorating is all in her mouth. :puking:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Melania Trump was seen Saturday exiting the White House. A keen eyed reporter noticed she was carrying a tape measure in her hand. Seems she was measuring for a remodel of the drapes in anticipation of moving back in, in January given recent surges in the polls for Donald. Seems the fake doctor Jill's taste in decorating is all in her mouth. :puking:

Ya'll should not get too excited about these polls. The DNC still has control over the corrupted voting system. And around midnight may well ensure that Joe Biden gets re-installed.

Patriot

Ya'll should not get too excited about these polls. The DNC still has control over the corrupted voting system. And around midnight may well ensure that Joe Biden gets re-installed.
That's where the Too Big To Rig comes in. If Trump's lead over Biden is large enough, it will be difficult for the left to cheat the difference, and even if they did, it would be too obvious that something was off. If you look at the history of the RCP average, it has actually panned out pretty accurately, with the Dem usually underperforming just a bit. So, if Trump is way ahead in the polls in any given swing state, for example, and he "loses" that state, it will not fly.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
That's where the Too Big To Rig comes in. If Trump's lead over Biden is large enough, it will be difficult for the left to cheat the difference, and even if they did, it would be too obvious that something was off. If you look at the history of the RCP average, it has actually panned out pretty accurately, with the Dem usually underperforming just a bit. So, if Trump is way ahead in the polls in any given swing state, for example, and he "loses" that state, it will not fly.
That is a nice thought however, no one really knows how big a lead Trump actually had over Biden in 2020 because it happened to disappear overnight in the darkness of election fraud.

Kevlar

Did you miss the last election?

Patriot

That is a nice thought however, no one really knows how big a lead Trump actually had over Biden in 2020 because it happened to disappear overnight in the darkness of election fraud.
One of the reasons that most people, at least eventually, accepted the 2020 election results is because it followed from the polls.

Compare the following two websites and you'll see what I mean. The first is a map where you can see the election results by hovering over each state. The second is a map where you can see the poll numbers in each state just before the election by clicking on each state.

Pay special attention to the swing states, which of course really decided the election. You will find that the results (or at least what they said were the results) match up very close to the polls taken just before the election.

Now, what I am saying is that if Trump is far enough ahead in the polls right before the election, especially in the swing states, and THEN somehow Biden still wins those states, it would not be so easy for the public to acquiesce because it would make no sense.

Just before the 2020 election, despite Biden being ahead in the polls in those states, many people felt that Trump may still win them because the polls often tended to favor the Democrat. That feeling was enhanced when Trump pulled out early leads on election night. However, when Biden suddenly surged ahead and overtook Trump (supposedly), they chalked it up to late mail-in votes, and then pointed to the polls, saying "It's just like predicted, so it makes sense."

That logic will not work if Trump is ahead in the polls this time.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
One of the reasons that most people, at least eventually, accepted the 2020 election results is because it followed from the polls.

Compare the following two websites and you'll see what I mean. The first is a map where you can see the election results by hovering over each state. The second is a map where you can see the poll numbers in each state just before the election by clicking on each state.

Pay special attention to the swing states, which of course really decided the election. You will find that the results (or at least what they said were the results) match up very close to the polls taken just before the election.

Now, what I am saying is that if Trump is far enough ahead in the polls right before the election, especially in the swing states, and THEN somehow Biden still wins those states, it would not be so easy for the public to acquiesce because it would make no sense.

Just before the 2020 election, despite Biden being ahead in the polls in those states, many people felt that Trump may still win them because the polls often tended to favor the Democrat. That feeling was enhanced when Trump pulled out early leads on election night. However, when Biden suddenly surged ahead and overtook Trump (supposedly), they chalked it up to late mail-in votes, and then pointed to the polls, saying "It's just like predicted, so it makes sense."

That logic will not work if Trump is ahead in the polls this time.
First, Polls are bunk and you know it. Easily manipulated so never trust them.
Secondly, many election results do not tally well to the voter counts.
Sometimes the total tally in a precinct exceeded the voter roll totals.

Since no court or government agency seemed to want to pursue investigation of these frauds in 2020, we will never know the truth of who actually won.

Patriot

First, Polls are bunk and you know it. Easily manipulated so never trust them.
Secondly, many election results do not tally well to the voter counts.
Sometimes the total tally in a precinct exceeded the voter roll totals.

Since no court or government agency seemed to want to pursue investigation of these frauds in 2020, we will never know the truth of who actually won.
I'm not disagreeing with your take on the shadiness of the 2020 election results.

However, if you look at the links I sent, you will see that those polls matched with the results, and I could send you the same type of links for the 2016 election showing the same. The conclusion is clear: The RCP average of polls has been historically accurate in predicting the votes (whether actual or fabricated) in presidential elections, especially in the swing states.

And those polls were used to further justify the "results."

Therefore, if the results do not match the polls, if would be very unusual, and the polls could not be used to justify the "results."

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Does you poll information explain this?
IMG_7683.jpeg

Blatant voter fraud. How did no one notice? Or care?

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
There is always voter fraud in any election. The problem with the 2020 national election is despite literally hundreds of complains and obvious mathematical impossibilities in some precincts, not one case was brought to investigation or court.

Virtually all complaints were summarily dismissed.

Iti s not that fraud doesn't happen, it is that the American people do not have confidence in a system that our government will not openly investigate and verify.

The big question is, WHY NOT?

You stated this;
" One of the reasons that most people, at least eventually, accepted the 2020 election results is because it followed from the polls."
I disagree.

Polls are quite fungible, and they do not provide the confidence required. Your suggestion that the pre-election polls verified the results is, IMHO, implausible.

Last edited:

Patriot

There is always voter fraud in any election. The problem with the 2020 national election is despite literally hundreds of complains and obvious mathematical impossibilities in some precincts, not one case was brought to investigation or court.

Virtually all complaints were summarily dismissed.

Iti s not that fraud doesn't happen, it is that the American people do not have confidence in a system that our government will not openly investigate and verify.

The big question is, WHY NOT?

You stated this;
" One of the reasons that most people, at least eventually, accepted the 2020 election results is because it followed from the polls."
I disagree.

Polls are quite fungible, and they do not provide the confidence required. Your suggestion that the pre-election polls verified the results is, IMHO, implausible.
Agree to disagree about the polls then, but I still say that if Trump leads Biden by enough, they won't be able to cheat the difference without it becoming transparent.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Agree to disagree about the polls then, but I still say that if Trump leads Biden by enough, they won't be able to cheat the difference without it becoming transparent.
Okay, agreed. However, HOW MUCH lead is then the question.

CNN says if the election were today Trump will win.
Do you believe that?

Patriot

Okay, agreed. However, HOW MUCH lead is then the question.

CNN says if the election were today Trump will win.
Do you believe that?

I do believe that, yes. And I honestly believe Trump will win the next election, and by a lot. Some people are now opining that New York state is in play even. I predict that there will be major leftist riots when Trump wins, which will make Jan 6 look like a school yard tussle.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I do believe that, yes. And I honestly believe Trump will win the next election, and by a lot. Some people are now opining that New York state is in play even. I predict that there will be major leftist riots when Trump wins, which will make Jan 6 look like a school yard tussle.
I believe so too!
But we cant get lazy and not get the vote out.
We really really need to carry all 3 (isn't that a hat trick im not a sports fan) sections of government the Senate might be a problem but we have to try and then hold then to the wheel to attempt to balance the budget.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We will have major unrest no matter who wins.

Far too many trusting Americans have lost faith in our current corrupted government. If Biden wins, they will have proof there is no hope from within the system. If Trump wins, the anti-Israel disruption we see today will be nothing compared to the rioting of the radical left. And they will have the lawless support of many millions of new residents who came to our nation through the porosity, and by invitation, of Biden's "secure" borders.

Either way, it is unlikely that Melania will be able to properly hang new drapery.

America is no longer the country in which we were raised and aspired to live.

Keep your children close and your powder dry. We are in for a ride.

Last edited:

Patriot

We will have major unrest no matter who wins.

Far too many trusting Americans have lost faith in our current corrupted government. If Biden wins, they will have proof there is no hope from within the system. If Trump wins, the anti-Israel disruption we see today will be nothing compared to the rioting of the radical left. And they will have the lawless support of many millions of new residents who came to our nation through the porosity, and by invitation, of Biden's "secure" borders.

Either way, it is unlikely that Melania will be able to properly hang new drapery.

America is no longer the country in which we were raised and aspired to live.

Keep your children close and your powder dry. We are in for a ride.
No doubt.

Patriot

I believe so too!
But we cant get lazy and not get the vote out.
We really really need to carry all 3 (isn't that a hat trick im not a sports fan) sections of government the Senate might be a problem but we have to try and then hold then to the wheel to attempt to balance the budget.
We will. If not this year, then eventually. The bottom line is that the left's policies lead to civic disorder, international discord, cultural disharmony, and economic devastation. Either conservatives win and put things back in order, or the problems get worse until enough people get fed up and wake up and vote for the right people. Either way, it's inevitable.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
2:59 AM on November 6:
180,000,000 votes for President Trump.
2,000,000 votes for joetato-46.

3:00 AM on November 6, the total updates:
180,000,000 votes for President Trump.
181,000,000 votes for joetato-46.

The population of America is under 340,000,000.

We are probably up to 182,000,000 registered voters in America.

The vote total will add up to more than 361,000,000.

Will anyone notice?