• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kubota Excavator

CTxman66

I have a Kubota Excavator, if i swing the boom left or right the cab will move in the same direction It won't swing the boom alone. Any idea what it can be?

Thanks

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My Kubota Excavator had a foot pedal in front of my right foot. The handles would swing the bucket and cab. To swing just the bucket flip up the cover over that pedal (there so you won't hit it by accident) and push it right or left. just the boom and bucket will move the direction of your choice.
Hope this helps.

Zenithund

The symptoms you are describing lean towards a possible swing bearing that has excessive wear or a swing gearbox that has a problem. Check your swing gearbox oil level to make sure it is within operating range and there are no signs of metal or debris within your swing gearbox.

tonkeeparts

The issue you're describing, where the cab of your Kubota Excavator moves in the same direction as the boom when you swing it left or right, may be related to a problem with the swing motor or the hydraulic system. It could be caused by a hydraulic valve issue or an internal leak in the hydraulic system. Additionally, check for any damaged or misaligned linkage between the cab and the boom. It's essential to have a qualified Kubota technician inspect and diagnose the problem, as working on hydraulic systems can be complex and potentially hazardous without the necessary expertise and equipment.