• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Drug Enforcement Administration held a meeting at a Gay Bar, only 4 people attended

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
These are our tax dollars being spent.

The D.E.A. decided to hold an "immersive experience" for the D.E.A. headquarter's employees at a gay bar about a mile away from their headquarters and only 4 employees showed up.

FULL STORY AT "Just the News" link above. Just the News does some great reporting. You may want to bookmark their page and visit it often. Very fair. Very balanced.

The agency's Equal Employment Opportunity Office led the effort. The event was held June 26 at Freddie's Beach Bar and Restaurant – a self-described "LGBTQ+, straight-friendly restaurant and bar" in northern Virginia, about a mile from agency headquarters. . .
“I don’t think we had a good turnout for it," venue owner Freddie Lutz said. "I think only four people showed up. They didn't do a bad job promoting it."
The EEOO email invitation obtained by Just the News asks employees to join the office for "an LGBTQ+ immersive experience to enhance understanding and perception of Gay social culture to include a presentation covering Dining, Dancing, Drag, and Diversity."
. . .
“The four individuals who did come were aware of the gay culture here at Freddie’s. We gave them an overview of Freddie’s. We have been around for 22 years. It gave them an overview of gay culture, and it was an opportunity for them to be themselves.”

PGBC

The media would like us to believe that a lot of people are gay, but in my experience it is a very small percentage.
Despite knowing a lot of people, only 2 of them are gay, they are a couple.

Deadly.Sushi

Gays are generally addicted to drugs. They dont want to hear that crap. Just like dont want to hear about the Bible. They are selfish and dont want to look at the "light". They plug their ears with anything spiritual or drug related that MAY make them upset.