• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BENTKEY: New Children's TV network looks wholesome and appropriate

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure if you do STREAMING TV at home but there is a brand new children’s network. BENTKEY. Non-political. No culture war stuff. Looks like wholesome content (at least what I’m seeing so far) and more about wonder and adventure. Sort of like the Disney I remember from childhood.
FWIW, there is a "free" limited access OR a "paid" full access. I'm only exploring the "free" area now but so far I'm pretty impressed and think it looks suitable for our 3 year old foster son Kobe. You do have to set up a free account.

We use Roku TV (even on your SmartTV sets) and the BENTKEY app popped up when I searched for it. Downloaded quickly. Works well. I've been watching bits of the various shows and all look good. If you have kids, grandkids, etc and use a SmartTV you may want to add the BENTKEY channel for your family.

Here is a story from THE DAILY WIRE, which is right/conservative website, that is actually affiliated with BENTKEY.