• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Good Rib Recipe

Ironman

*Tony Roma's World Famous Ribs*

4 pounds baby back pork rib
or 4 pounds pork spareribs
bbq sauce for coating

1. Often when you buy ribs at the butcher counter, you get A full rack of ribs that wouldn't fit on A plate. Usually you just have to cut these long racks in half to get the perfect serving size (about 4-6 rib bones per rack).
2. preheat oven to 300 degrees F
3. tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil that are roughly 6 inches longer than the ribs.
4.Coat the ribs, front and back, with your choice of bbq sauce. Place ribs onto to foil, and wrap tight, seem side up.
5. place ribs in oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
6. remove ribs when done, and smother with addtional bbq sauce
7. Grill the ribs on the hot bbq for 2 to 4 minutes per side, or until slightly charred. watch for flames!

Tidbits:
If you've got time to marinate these ribs in advance, do it. I've found these ribs are extraordinary when they've been soaking in bbq sauce for 24 hours before cooking. Just prepare the ribs in the foil, and put them in the fridge.

Enjoy!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ummmmm your making me hungry. Those sound awesome. :thumb:

Ironman

Try em just once Doc, they are sooo tender. I have a great recipe for slow cooker ribs too. I'll see if I can find it sometime soon.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I plan to do just that. The sooner the better. I don't think I'll have any problem at all talking the wife into making them, she loves ribs! :D