Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Debate Forums > Religious Debate Forum

Religious Debate Forum Warning: The posts/threads contained in this section of the forum can get heated.

Old 07-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Non Timebo Mala

Danang Sailor has a spectacular aura aboutDanang Sailor has a spectacular aura about
Default ACT! for America Has Been Labeled an Islamophobic Hate Group, But

that seems to be the Muslim Brotherhood's response to any group that successfully opposes them. Here is an account of
one Christian girl's experiences with the Brotherhood and ACT!. Does this seem to square up with that description:

"My name is Julie and because of ACT! for America I sleep better at night.

When I was 16 I was working at a tiny public call office in Pakistan, the country where I was born. I am a Christian and
wear a cross around my neck. One day a man, whom I had never seen before, walked in and saw the silver cross dangling
around my neck. He asked me three times if I was a Christian. The first two times I answered "Yes, sir." The third time he
asked I got frustrated. "Didn't you hear me?" I asked. He said that I should convert to Islam and even offered me money if I
agreed!

He said that I was living in the darkness and that Islam would take care of me and my family. I repeatedly stated that I was
happy as a Christian.

We argued and the man abruptly left the little office, returning 30 minutes later with a turquoise bottle. I tried to block the arc
of battery acid he threw on my face, but it melted much of the right side of my face and left me with swirling, bone-deep
burns on my chest and arms. I ran for the door, but a second man grabbed my hair, and they poured the acid down my
throat, searing my esophagus.

A decade and 31 surgeries later, I am now living in America, an accounting major at the University of Houston Clear Lake,
and a member of ACT! for America.

In a better world this would have never happened.

In a better world there would be more understanding between people of different faiths.

In a better world there would be an organization to help educate people about the threat of radical Islam.

That was ten years ago. Now ACT! for America exists exactly for this purpose.

This incident was the face of radical Islam! This is what they do to Christians. Whether the specific threat is violent jihad,
stealth jihad, the advance of Sharia law, the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood, or the scourge of political correctness
which is enabling the rise of radical Islam, ACT! for America stands ready to take action as the largest national security
grassroots organization in America.

I support ACT! for America so that no one else will have to suffer what I suffered at the hands of such evil. So that future
Julies will grow up and work in a safe place, free from brutal attacks like the one I endured. I support ACT! for America so
that a story like this will never happen in America."

One of these groups does indeed seem to be motivated by blind hatred; I leave it to you to decide which is which.

Julie receiving the "Profiles in Courage"
Award from Representative Allen West

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danang Sailor For This Useful Post:
baldy347 (07-26-2013), muleman (07-25-2013)
Old 07-25-2013, 05:18 PM
worn out farmer

muleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nice
Angry Re: ACT! for America Has Been Labeled an Islamophobic Hate Group, But

Folks who walk around with blinders on will say we lack understanding and tolerance. I say BS. There is no understanding in my heart for animals who treat others like this. Has it tainted my tolerance of others? You're damn right it has. But I have also developed intolerance for those members of the "religion of peace "who do not decry the violence, especially towards women.
baldy347 (07-26-2013)
Old 07-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Non Timebo Mala

Danang Sailor has a spectacular aura aboutDanang Sailor has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: ACT! for America Has Been Labeled an Islamophobic Hate Group, But

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleman View Post
Folks who walk around with blinders on will say we lack understanding and tolerance. I say BS. There is no understanding in my heart for animals who treat others like this. Has it tainted my tolerance of others? You're damn right it has. But I have also developed intolerance for those members of the "religion of peace "who do not decry the violence, especially towards women.

Islamic Supremacists use our societal tolerance against us. A few years back my friend Paul and I decided we would no
longer accept with tolerance the Supremacists' intolerance. It has made us unpopular in certain quarters, but at this point
who gives a good damn! We refuse to be tolerant of a political/legal/religious system that is dedicated to our
extermination.

Our tolerance isn't tainted; it is simply tempered with reason where it applies to our enemies.