• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Burying a pet

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Mind , it was only a goldfish. But it seemed pretty special to this little girl .
It was pretty touching, really .
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zWdYRkYAk"]Goldfish - YouTube[/ame]

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
What a sweetheart. Brings a tear to my eye...

Sorry for causing you any upset . Just had to share the young lady's pain .
It's not often you get to witness something like that.
Have To go and dry my eyes now.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
any links on how to bury a dog.......

here is the story....got up saturady morning after the wife and kids went off for the week on holiday ...

went for a morning shit and just guessed it was my smell drifting but no it seemed abnormal...

went into the utility room where this dog sleeps and fuck me...tidal-wave of dog shit on a massive scale i have never seen before....this fucker shit everywhere and it floated all over the place and even in to the adjoining cupboard....3 hours to remove all the appliances and cupboards to clean it all and again the fucker done it again today....no excuses as she gets regular walks and regular feeding.

on top of that she pissed this evening for no reason....yes she is getting old but i am no spring chicken.

i have never ever in my life seen so much tidal wave of pure runny dog shit!!!!!

If only i had a gun...or do i???

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
No excuses Galv?
You said she's getting old right?
There's the reason she's having accidents on the floor, that or she's stressed and misses the rest of the family.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
No excuses Galv?
You said she's getting old right?
There's the reason she's having accidents on the floor, that or she's stressed and misses the rest of the family.

i understand the old...missing...evening the fact she could be unwell in some way....but this was a tidal-wave of something i have never seen before....i hate pets deployment the best of times...if this dont stop then its good night!!!