• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What I borrowed from Bob this week

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
DaveNay, stay out of my shop
Hi Bob, Since you weren't home this afternoon when I stopped by, I figured this would be a good place to let you know what tools and other stuff I borrowed from your workshop. Hopefully, I'll remember to keep track of everything and let you know here.

Today was pretty simple, I couldn't find my 9/16 box wrench, so I borrowed a couple of yours. I know you really like your Stanley brand tools, so I went ahead and took the Snap-On ones.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I wished Bob lived closer to me.. I do need to borrow some tools. Not sure I would tell him about them though:whistle:

BoneheadNW

Dave, could you borrow some tools for me? I don't need them, but just knowing that I borrowed them would surely get Bobs goat (sorry John, no sheep).

How about a 3/8" drive socket wrench with a 10mm socket, a large pair of vice grips, and a roll of teflon tape. Leave a note saying that Bonehead borrowed them and will return them in person when Bob votes for Hillary (I will settle for a John Kerry write in ballot).

Did I mention that it was in the mid 90s here today (that is like it being 130 degrees in Indiana) and that I am cooling down with a drink (or two).:burp:
Bone

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Dave, could you borrow some tools for me? I don't need them, but just knowing that I borrowed them would surely get Bobs goat (sorry John, no sheep).

How about a 3/8" drive socket wrench with a 10mm socket, a large pair of vice grips, and a roll of teflon tape. Leave a note saying that Bonehead borrowed them and will return them in person when Bob votes for Hillary (I will settle for a John Kerry write in ballot).

Did I mention that it was in the mid 90s here today (that is like it being 130 degrees in Indiana) and that I am cooling down with a drink (or two).:burp:
Bone

100+ down here at the south end of the state. Spent some quality time in the kiddie pool today.:D

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dave,

I need some springs for my vice grips. Could you drop by and grab a few from Bob while your there? Just take them out of his, I'm sure he won't even notice (like he actually uses his tools:yum: ).

That would be super!

Toodles!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
PB,

Can you put back up your last avatar?? It wasn't the best but it sure is better than the new one. That lady Katie makes me sick!! :pat::pat:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
PB,

Can you put back up your last avatar?? It wasn't the best but it sure is better than the new one. That lady Katie makes me sick!! :pat::pat:

No. If it is making people sick then it is doing the trick!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave,

The neighbor needed my tap and die set yesterday. So I dug around and found it. Unfortunately, it's not of very good quality. Can you grab Bob's and send them to me? Please leave a note that Bonehead has them.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I need a 1 9/16" socket........ does anyone have one??? this is a serious question..... Junk.....

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Junkman said:
I need a 1 9/16" socket........ does anyone have one??? this is a serious question..... Junk.....
Maybe in my 3/4" set at the shop.........I can check on monday.......

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
Hi Bob, Since you weren't home this afternoon when I stopped by, I figured this would be a good place to let you know what tools and other stuff I borrowed from your workshop. Hopefully, I'll remember to keep track of everything and let you know here.

Today was pretty simple, I couldn't find my 9/16 box wrench, so I borrowed a couple of yours. I know you really like your Stanley brand tools, so I went ahead and took the Snap-On ones.

HEY. Stop that!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Another day...another project. Changed the oil and flushed the radiator on the wifes car this morning. Thos 9/16 wrenches sure came in handy! That filter was tight and slippery...and not in a good way! So I grabbed one of the wrenches and pounded it right through the filter and then used the other to pry the filter loose. GIT ER DONE!

Oh one thing though....when I brought the wrenches back (one's a little bent I think...sorry), I noticed that I must have left the door open last night, 'cause I had to chase a family of gypsies out of there. I don't think they took much, but I don't really know what you had in the first place.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
I noticed that I must have left the door open last night, 'cause I had to chase a family of gypsies out of there.

Dave, the open door is my fault. I got there just as you left and I really thought I closed the door after I loaded the truck and trailer.

Bob, what's with all the salt shakers hidden around your shop?

Jim

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, that was me in there with my family. I was borrowing Bob's CK20. You know, the one he doesn't anybody to know he has. I figured I'd weld up his loader before I bring it back. Think he'll notice.

Oops, was I supposed to keep it a secret that Bob is a closet Kioti guy??:yankchain:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
I was borrowing Bob's CK20.

I thought about borrowing the Kioti myself. It was really too heavy for my trailer so I left it.

Jim

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I had to bring my new heavy duty trailer. Attached is a pic of my new (new to me last fall) "big" trailer. Do you think I stressed it by hauling a CK20 on it?

Attachments

• newtrailer.jpg
    newtrailer.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 167

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
I had to bring my new heavy duty trailer. Attached is a pic of my new (new to me last fall) "big" trailer. Do you think I stressed it by hauling a CK20 on it?

I think you are ok. I only had a single axle trailer.

Jim

Attachments

• loboy.jpg
    loboy.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 170

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I hope you guys didn't rut my lawn!!!

THAT WASN'T ME! I stayed in the drive even though it was hard with all the traffic. I'll bring my box blade next time and try to smooth out at least the deep ruts.

Jim

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rut your lawn??

We scalped the p**s out of it with our inferior equipment.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, you must do something about those hawthorne trees. Jan was going down the hill to look at your daughters playhouse. She wasn't watching where she was going, and ran right into one. If you don't mind, I'll just send you the bill for the 9 stitches above her ear.:yankchain::hide::burp::tiphat:

Hey, I never have found out about your foot. What happened?:confused2:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bob,

Are yo really in Florida?? The news has this talk about some sniper driving up and down the Indianna Highways.:hide:

murph

Grooming Snow

Hay Dargo nice Trailer:thumb: How long & how much # can it haul :wave: Just kinda woundering , with the price of fuel :whistle: dose it pay to come down :confused2: any thing left

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
I think it was PB who was rutting on your lawn. :yum:

Hey! Look, I put the Lovely Mrs_B's lingerie back when I was done! It may be a little stretched out but when I saw that beautiful lawn I couldn't help myself!

Dave - you said the red G looked hot!

:5boobs:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
PBinWA said:
Hey! Look, I put the Lovely Mrs_B's lingerie back when I was done! It may be a little stretched out but when I saw that beautiful lawn I couldn't help myself!

Dave - you said the red G looked hot!

:5boobs:

I think all of you guys would shit your pants if Bob's house was broken into while he was gone. :eek:

BadAttitude

Dargo said:
Oh, that was me in there with my family. I was borrowing Bob's CK20. You know, the one he doesn't anybody to know he has. I figured I'd weld up his loader before I bring it back. Think he'll notice.

Oops, was I supposed to keep it a secret that Bob is a closet Kioti guy??:yankchain:

:applause: :yum: :applause: :yum: :applause: :yum: