• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Skull Splitter review

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
the 6th and final beer from this series. been pushing it to last due to the reviews ive already read...

well to start off, as soon as i opened the bottle, outside, mind you, i am hit in the face with a strong smell of a spice i can only assume is unknown to man as of yet. also some fruity notes as well. kinda like spiced apple almost i guess possibly maybe. the foam, (which i admittedly overdid,) began to dissapate quickly, but then mellowed out and took its time. i have yet to taste it..

well here goes. holy hell, i was warned.....

a bit bitter, fruity, and a spice taste i still cannot figure out. nutmeg? cinnamon? i have no clue. very complex beer with a consistency that feels of cough syrup. heavy too, at 8.5%. overall, even though i find it hard to describe, this isnt too bad of a beer. we will see tomorrow morning, as alot of the reviews i read say it left you with a skull splitting hangover the next moring. well i am only having one, so we'll see...

so thats it folks, tune in next time for the next series of beers. and as this 6pack cost me damn near 20 bucks, it wont be for a while :yum:

Attachments

• skullsplitter.jpg
    skullsplitter.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 64