• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ok which one of you is this?

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Ok which one of you is this?

kodxp.jpg

(source, with comments)

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Some I've meet in SE Texas, terrified of their shadow for the most part. I have owned guns my whole life even used them in situations, but doubt I have ever owned more than 5 at a time. I have also rarely have over a few boxes of shell usually range type ammo. I have one personal carry piece that I carry only on occasion of possibly venturing into an unknown area. I have never felt the need to pull a gun in the US but do try to avoid those areas where it might be required.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine are better arranged than that and I don't have no tv around them. Those old military rifles with bayonets are nice to look at but not my choice for firepower. My ammo is strategically placed not all in on pile.:hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I see he's got some hand guns there and a bible.
Right now, I have 3- and my bible is the Ignatius Holy Bible.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, nobody else noticed that the moron proudly has his Stanley Utility Bar sitting front and center of his display? Stanley Fubar

Clearly this is some poor lost liberal trying to be funny.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, nobody else noticed that the moron proudly has his Stanley Utility Bar sitting front and center of his display? Stanley Fubar

Clearly this is some poor lost liberal trying to be funny.

I wonder where the liberals got that arsenal and armory of firepower that could quite possibly wipe out all mankind .......................... :yum:

D

darroll

Don't show that photo to liberals,
they will want 1/2..... Free...

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like he is about to shoot the TV. Thats what I appreciate. :smile:

He knows Beck is a faker. Smart man :thumb:

I have a bible. No gun. Several Flags. One TV. Cops HATE people that have guns in Illinois. Well at least the Chicago area

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
That might soon change for you Sushi, at least we can hope it will.