• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Camera

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
got a new camera this weekend. Konica Minolta, Dimage z6. Man is this thing nice. got this for the wife to use, and have now about decided to get another for me, instead of the Nikon D50. Works great for zoom and closeup photos. Zoom is equal to a 400 mm lens in 35 format, and macro is well real close up.

Attachments

• PICT0101.JPG
    PICT0101.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 94

OregonAlex

depends what you are wanting.. That D50 is really a bargain if you are ok with a full sized camera. Just make sure you DONT get the kit lens.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
That's one hell of an odd looking camera. It looks to me like you could use it for a weapon if you're not taking pictures with it... :whistle:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
OregonAlex said:
depends what you are wanting.. That D50 is really a bargain if you are ok with a full sized camera. Just make sure you DONT get the kit lens.

That would depend on which lens kit you look at. Many sellers package cheap lens with the d50, not real Nikon lenses. I have found severall of them. For what we do, this camera serves well and costs a lot less! Biggest thing we will ever print is 8x10, if even then. We usually show on the computer, and print 4x5 of what we like.

The knife blade is in macro mode, if I wanted JUST the manufacture place it would do that fine also.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
They are what are called fantasy knives. Fun things to spend good money on that have NO use whatsoever. That blade is a breast knife.........Zena had one just like it. Typically worn in the bra, with a sheath of course.

Yes they are made in Pakistan........

HGM

ddrane2115 said:
They are what are called fantasy knives. Fun things to spend good money on that have NO use whatsoever. That blade is a breast knife.........Zena had one just like it. Typically worn in the bra, with a sheath of course.

Yes they are made in Pakistan........

Technically..... But it might make a decent skinner as well.. The "T" handle has become prety popular on cameras lately..

Gatorboy

There should be on option on that camera for you to remove the date from being placed onto your image.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Gator boy,

you think like the wife and kid, done. Yes you should be worried. They did not like it either!