• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Build a paper model of a Tucker Sno Cat

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:snow_smi:This sort of falls into the silly fun category. The photograph below is an actual built paper model. It probably is best saved for a hot summer day when you are dreaming of snow.

:bitterColThere are 4 PDF files you need to download to build the Tucker Sno Cat pictured below. 3 pages contain the parts you will need to cut out of paper and one is the instruction page. This is well suited to someone who builds models. It is detailed enough that it includes interior seats and dashboard! I believe you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher to read these files. Acrobat Reader is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
:snow2_smiCopyright notice: The developer of these files granted rights for individual and personal use, but it cannot be republished for any commercial gain.

Attachments

• 1tucker-paper.jpg
    1tucker-paper.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 4,588
  • 1sno351.pdf
    258 KB · Views: 3,293
  • 1sno353.pdf
    183.9 KB · Views: 2,891
Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the final page, plus the instruction sheet.

Print all these out on a color inkjet printer, cut out the pieces, put it together and you will own a Tucker Sno Cat.

Attachments

• 1sno352.pdf
    346.4 KB · Views: 2,440
  • 1instructions.pdf
    84.4 KB · Views: 2,308
This is awesome. For us "non-owners" it gets us that much closer to the real thing. :)

I might resize it and make an ornament for our christmas tree.

I still have dreams of building a power wheels sized version of a Tucker. Not sure how to make the tracks though.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is awesome. For us "non-owners" it gets us that much closer to the real thing. :)

I might resize it and make an ornament for our christmas tree.

I still have dreams of building a power wheels sized version of a Tucker. Not sure how to make the tracks though.

Hi Denmark, This may give you some ideas.

Attachments

• rock and roll model1.jpg
    rock and roll model1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 2,496

Kristi Kt-4

How long is the waiting list? I would like to be added to it.... Maybe I can ask Santa and he will bring me one next Christmas? Awesome job and amazing detail!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is my understanding that this was built by modeler Alan Spencer and was shown at the Modeling Exhibition in Harrogate a few years back. Think all in UK.