• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Concocked Monitor

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have a Dell Computer about two years old running windows XP with service pak 2. About three weeks ago I had to adjust my screen to fit my monitor. Didn't think much about it but everytime someone logs me off and I log back in my screen is goofed up again. I have to adjust the size, I have to adjust the tilt and it is all twisted up. It is getting worse everytime I have to adjust it. Anyone got any ideas out there?:confused:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like your gonna be monitor shopping real soon. Was this a flat screen monitor? The CRT ones I've had have lasted longer than I needed them, all except for one.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
It is Dell branded but I think it is the Sony something can't remember. It is the one with the two bars or lines a third of the way through them. The thing that is funny there is two other accounts on the machine and they don't have the trouble. Just my account.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If it was a monitor problem it should have the issue no matter who's account it on.
Set you up a new account and move your stuff to it.