• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Paula Dean's Krispy Kreme Bacon Burger

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Food of the Gods!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv8yEMRDe_w"]YouTube - Paula Deen's heart attack[/ame]

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll take Paul Prudhomme over Dean anyday . Now that man can cook !!!:chef:. Have you tried his Bar-B-que Shrimp ??? Good God Almighty !

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take Paul Prudhomme over Dean anyday . Now that man can cook !!!:chef:. Have you tried his Bar-B-que Shrimp ??? Good God Almighty !
Thanks Al... Googled and found zeee recipe.
I shall make them soon!
Sounds heavenly..

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't believe you guys aren't frying up some bacon now!!! All this talk about other chefs and passing up nutrition like bacon. Next thing is you will trash Rachael Ray's cooking ability.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter

and his blackened redfish magic is a great general purpose spice blend for any seafood or white meat. (works pretty good on steamed veggies, too)

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Did anyone else noticed that Paula licked her finger, picked up the burger with the licked finger and then offered it to her guest? I'll bet she doesn't wash her hands after going to the potty either!

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Depends on whether there were peanuts or corn there!

There, I said it. I know, GROSS!