• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Whatever Happened to Those Old Western and Their Stars?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone remember these old westerns?

(Aren't they all carrying Colt revolvers and Winchester rifles?)

Whatever Happened to Those Old Western and Their Stars?

watch for the last video panel just before the end.

musical accompaniments:

The Statler Bros - "Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott?" (by Don Reid/Harold Reid)

Duane Eddy - "High Noon" (Dimitri Tiomkin)

Duane Eddy - "Paladin" (Johnny Western)

D

darroll

The group now wants to see sex and bad language.
I liked Heck Ramsey.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That was sweet Jim :)
I remember some of those old western shows from when I was a kid.
The "character actors" sure have starred in a lot of different types of shows aside from westerns over the years.
I love an old western movie, especially if I'm laid out on the sofa with the flu-nothing better than a snuggle under a blanket with a pot of tea and a good oldie on the television.
Good post! thanks :)

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That was sweet Jim :)
I remember some of those old western shows from when I was a kid.
The "character actors" sure have starred in a lot of different types of shows aside from westerns over the years.
I love an old western movie, especially if I'm laid out on the sofa with the flu-nothing better than a snuggle under a blanket with a pot of tea and a good oldie on the television.
Good post! thanks :)

:confused:

:rolleyes: :poke: