• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Don't throw away your old bag!

Passingtime2

Don't throw away your old bag!
Wine bag that is........

If you ever buy any wine in the box, save the bag that's in the box.

If you pull hard enough the spigot will pop out.

Rinse the bag out with hot water.....

Stuff in some tea bags and fill with water and push spigot back in...

(Keep the flies out)

Place outside in the direct sunlight....

Leave it out all day.......

Find a container the right size and cut a hole in it....

Presto.....you have 5 liters of tea, in a bag, with a spigot, and in a container, ready to be dispensed.

This same bag can be used several times before the spigot starts to leak a little.

Very important..........remember to buy more wine!

Nica

Attachments

• Wine box (640 x 480).jpg
    Wine box (640 x 480).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Spigot out(640 x 480).jpg
    Spigot out(640 x 480).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Tea bags (640 x 480).jpg
    Tea bags (640 x 480).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Mixed tea (640 x 480).jpg
    Mixed tea (640 x 480).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Tea in container (640 x 480).jpg
    Tea in container (640 x 480).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
even more important before you make tea - after you drink the wine the bag inflates to make a nice pillow while you sleep it off!

American Woman

Site Supporter
I didn't know wine came any other way than a bottle :shock:
Now I gotta start drinking wine so I can do that. It a great idea for picnics! :yum:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I do like that idea about the tea, the only problem is the rain here won't warm the tea! I did know the one about the pillow though.

BoneheadNW

I have a great set of instructions on how to make a telescope out of a cardboard paper towel roll here somewhere.........

Oh, forget about it!:pat:
Bonehead

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I didn't know wine came any other way than a bottle :shock:
Now I gotta start drinking wine so I can do that. It a great idea for picnics! :yum:

Cory, what do you think I fill that mayonaise jar with. I seriously have a box of wine in the fridge.. A friend brought us a bottle wine from their vacation a few years back. I looked at it and said, "wow I will have to get my Swiss Army knife out". She asked why, I told her "this is fancy wine, it has a cork, I will need my cork screw".

American Woman

Site Supporter
Cory, what do you think I fill that mayonaise jar with. I seriously have a box of wine in the fridge.. A friend brought us a bottle wine from their vacation a few years back. I looked at it and said, "wow I will have to get my Swiss Army knife out". She asked why, I told her "this is fancy wine, it has a cork, I will need my cork screw".
I figured you were getting your wine from someplace seriously big for filling up a mayonnaise jar. :shock: :yum: