• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like?

BoneheadNW

I just got to thinking: I have a picture in my mind of what some of you look like (excuse the language, I just finished off the Xmas wine). I was wondering if some or all of you do the same. Why don't we share what we perceive other members to look like? I'll start.
While I have never seem him, I picture Mith to be about 5 foot, 10 inches tall with shoulder length hair and a goatee. :mullet:
Bonehead

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I picture Skurka as the younger dark haired Robert Blake in a Hawaian Shirt!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Having married into a Slovak family, and meeting lots and lots of Slovak men, I had pictured Bob_S to be a fairly bulky man, perhaps in the 200 lb range and 5'6" tall. Eastern europeans tend to be slightly "cherubic" in their facial features also.

I was wrong of course. :D

Whenever I think of Don, I picture Wilfred Brimley. :yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd guess Bonehead is about 6' slender but modestly muscular, about 35 years old, and the type who wears both sandals and a bandana tied tight over his head. No facial hair. And he is probably smarter than he looks. Likely a big nose too.

Dave, I thought you would be older than you were. I don't know why. Never would have guess the red beard either. Damn, I miss my beard, but the the fact that it turned half grey.

JimR

Charter Member
:tiphat:This is not good. We could really overstate the dimensions of someone here. Ok, I'll take a poke at Junkman. Old, Grey and round.:wave::wave::wave:

BoneheadNW

B_Skurka said:
I'd guess Bonehead is about 6' slender but modestly muscular, about 35 years old, and the type who wears both sandals and a bandana tied tight over his head. No facial hair. And he is probably smarter than he looks. Likely a big nose too.
That's not fair, you cheated! You saw the picture I posted after I had been drinking "too much"!
I have seen the picture of Bob's shirt and left arm. You could tell right away that this man has a pelt that would make a beaver jealous! I bet you could even comb your chest hair over your nipples. Am I right? Probably has to rake the bathroom floor a couple of times a week to remove his fallen back hair. Maybe they make a tractor attachment for that-you could get your wife that for your next anniversary!
Bonehead

BoneheadNW

Bob, a couple of more thoughts. Do you have a Stihl nose hair trimmer? You were right, my nose is big, but with the folicle activity on your body, your nose hairs might be akin to the redwoods. Lastly (for a while at least), do you need to wear socks? I'm sure the hair on your feet act kind of like an angora sock.
Bonehead
P.S. Don't take offense to any of this. It is part of my therapy.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Lastly (for a while at least), do you need to wear socks? I'm sure the hair on your feet act kind of like an angora sock.

Are you saying that Bob is a Hobbit?!?! :clubem:

JimR

Charter Member
Are you trying to say that poor Bob looks like and Ape?:tiphat:

Boy, We could never have this much fun on ---. They would have crushed the thread and spanked us all by now.

BoneheadNW

Pictures are worth a thousand words.
Bonehead

Attachments

• starlog163.jpg
    starlog163.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 920

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well as DaveNay can attest to, I am actually bald. Pretty much look like a cueball. Except on my back.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm not sure Mith has long hair. I suspect his hair is short and a little greasy. I bet he's skinny too.

I want to see that picture of Bonehead! Since he's close to me I better keep an eye out for him! Especially when I vacation in the Jan Juan Islands - if I ever get in an accident I want to make sure that Bone isn't treating me as he'll probably sedate me and take embarassing pictures.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
PBinWA said:
I'm not sure Mith has long hair. I suspect his hair is short and a little greasy.
I'm mentally picturing Mith with 1/2 his hair burnt off :whistle:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Well guys, not sure if any of you have an entirely accurate representation of my image, but it is a combination of all of yours, well except the hobbit bit, maybe :D I think the best way to describe it is little kids cry when they see me and people back away, even after I have had a shower and used deodorant, boy does it make shopping easy :eek:

To be honest there Bone, you kinda spilled the beans when you posted a picture of yourself, makes it a little easy to guess y'know, now as to Bob, looks like you spilled the beans on him too, I think I saw him on the cover of gorrilla-man weekly my friend had in his porta-loo as well as that mag :eek:

Well we all know what John looks like, white furry face, black nose, black ears, white fur, as seen here Thats his troll on the right.

PS, I showed the comments to a freind and she said 'thats weird, youre not that skinny and youre not a hobbit, why dont you grow a goatee?'
Uh oh :eek:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob Bald!!!! Now that's something I never would have guessed. :eek: Especially with all the talk of a hairy back.

In a few months I'll try to have a gallery where we can share pics if we dare.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc said:
Bob Bald!!!! Now that's something I never would have guessed. :eek: Especially with all the talk of a hairy back.

Doc...don't believe everything you read. :StickOutT

BoneheadNW

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Bob (the earlier one was in his younger days).
Bonehead

Attachments

• telly_20.jpg
    telly_20.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 363

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
I couldn't resist posting this picture of Bob (the earlier one was in his younger days).
Bonehead

That photo was taken at an odd phase of my life. Post dome hair, but pre-shoulder hair.

Kubota King

I actually had the honor to meet junkman. He is old & grey but actually not that overweight just the typical gut. He has a grey bear. So who has the gutts to post a real pic of themselves?

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kubota King said:
I actually had the honor to meet junkman. He is old & grey but actually not that overweight just the typical gut. He has a grey bear. So who has the gutts to post a real pic of themselves?

I do................. :D

Attachments

• greg.jpg
    greg.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 343
  • gregm.jpg
    gregm.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 338
  • PIZADELVb.jpg
    PIZADELVb.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 334

JimR

Charter Member
Kubota King said:

This picture was back in 2002 when I weighed 195. I'm now down to 175. Halloween of this year after a few brewskies.

Attachments

• Jim.JPG
    Jim.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC00240.JPG
    DSC00240.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 338