• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Guess what this is?

P

Pigtails

Just something MT enjoys every few years. Or when I can remember to make them.

Attachments

• Bill's favorite desert.JPG
    Bill's favorite desert.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 97

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Graham crackers with either peanut butter, caramel or honey (or any combination of the 3).

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Just something MT enjoys every few years. Or when I can remember to make them.

Beggar cookies.....I have to beg her to make them.....

Grahams with chocolate frosting in the middle....:thumb:

Now what do I get for the right answer? :4_11_9:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now what do I get for the right answer? :4_11_9:
You get to eat them.

It looks like there's enough for all of us. Can you fax each of us one? I like coffee with mine if you don't mind. Put the treat in the fax first, then pour the coffee in after it and hit send. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
MMMMMM MMMMMMM GOOD I had one, Delivered by Pigtails herself.

Hey no fair!!!! .....or maybe now she's on her way to my place? :D :thumb:
I'll leave the light on for ya Pigtails.

P

Pigtails

You get to eat them.

It looks like there's enough for all of us. Can you fax each of us one? I like coffee with mine if you don't mind. Put the treat in the fax first, then pour the coffee in after it and hit send. :thumb:

Done, Did you you get the fax yet??:smileywac

P

Pigtails

Hey no fair!!!! .....or maybe now she's on her way to my place? :D :thumb:
I'll leave the light on for ya Pigtails.

Doc, I'm sorry.. But you would probably have more luck with the fax machine...:yum: They are good though..I make my own chocolate frosting and very carefully spread the frosting over the grams, as they break pretty easy. Then if you cover them with seran wrap for a few hours, or even over night, the next day they are "To Die For" Big Glass of milk and yum..So, did I make everyone hungry? I'm not I just had a cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh you are just being mean now. For that I'm gonna sneak over and raid your kitchen and drink that half gallon of milk you have left!

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmmm Force?????? Yes pigtails thats it you had to force me to eat them you better just throw the rest away..... In my camper that is .....:wave:
Mike, I'm sorry I had to force one of them on you.. You just looked SO hungry after all the hunting you done..:)