• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

looking for people to talk to.

hi.

looking for some nice kind souls to talk to- and ease the struggles of day to day stuff. just on the forum at first, and if i get to know you i'll give you other info.

in sted of randomly messaging people, i thought it would be better if those who are interested in my profile contact me.
you can ask me questions about what is mentioned their, it's okay. i won't take them personally- if you are naturally curious, then i believe you should ask away. if you don't ask, you don't know.

i like talking about music and movies too- and i do try and not always talk about the negative, but sometimes it's very difficult for me- and if you don't have the patience for that, then don't bother.

i try and be patient with everyone, but i'm not gonna play games- meaning if i don't like how you're coming across, then i'm not gonna talk to you. simple as that.

you either take me as who i am fully, or you leave me be- none of this ignoring me 1 minit then talking to me the next.

so if you've got what it takes, then i look forward to hearing from you.

and i did think about posting this in the open forum- so admins if you think it's better off somewhere else, move it.

thanks.

empty

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This is and can be the place to come to if you want to talk to people about your personal struggles in life.

We share a lot of heavy stuff around here, once we get a feel for each other.
Some of us do it right out on the board, others prefer to keep it private.

You seem be to a lot like me, in that I don't like to play games.
The heart is a fragile thing, and once you allow it to fall wide open, sometimes you're fair game for anything.
But, that's what happens on the internet if you're not careful.

Be honest, be wise and be yourself.
Take no shit from anyone.

You're new here, so I am going to be a bit reserved, you see.. but I love your prose and sense some deep pain there.
For a young guy, seems you've been through a lot.
Just like me.

Again, welcome.

This is and can be the place to come to if you want to talk to people about your personal struggles in life.

We share a lot of heavy stuff around here, once we get a feel for each other.
Some of us do it right out on the board, others prefer to keep it private.

You seem be to a lot like me, in that I don't like to play games.
The heart is a fragile thing, and once you allow it to fall wide open, sometimes you're fair game for anything.
But, that's what happens on the internet if you're not careful.

Be honest, be wise and be yourself.
Take no shit from anyone.

You're new here, so I am going to be a bit reserved, you see.. but I love your prose and sense some deep pain there.
For a young guy, seems you've been through a lot.
Just like me.

Again, welcome.

pirate_girl,

thank you for your message. it does mean a hell of a lot.

as i think i've mentioned, this is my first time on a forum other than a support site- and so far it's really nice and everyone is so welcoming.

as far as the poetry, i'm glad you understand it.

you'd be surprised of how many people come up to me and say " okay i've read it, but i've no idea what you're talking about!". so that means a lot too.

i'll see you around the threads

hugs

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've read a lot of your entries on LiveJournal.
That's probably a good outlet for you to use to express yourself.

I understand your "words" from my perspective.. being a nurse for almost 30 years.

My "pain" has been from a lot of loss of family members, not schizophrenia or dealing with voices or those nasty demons.

I've read a lot of your entries on LiveJournal.
That's probably a good outlet for you to use to express yourself.

I understand your "words" from my perspective.. being a nurse for almost 30 years.

My "pain" has been from a lot of loss of family members, not schizophrenia or dealing with voices or those nasty demons.

aaaaaaa!. you are freaking me out!

how on earth have you been able to read entries on my journal?

you don't know my username their or anything- hell you don't even know my contact details, so even if you wanted to search for me their you couldn't.

uggg i'm so paronoyed now!

bletch!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ask you first?
This is the internet kiddo.
If you don't want people to read that stuff, don't put it out there.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If you do not want people to read stuff you post on the internet, I have only one piece of advice for you. DO NOT POST IT ON THE INTERNET!!

wanderer

wow...
pg didn't do a damn thing wrong.
Lots of folks do that kind of thing.
She obviously was interested...
I was, but I am not any more.
And don't lay any crap on on me about not understanding...
I have my own little cart of crap...I just don't happen to use it as an excuse to demand or hand out scripts how people have to be around me.
Boundaries are good. As long as your own do not squash everyone elses.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
well, please don't.

if you wanted to read my journal you should have asked me first- you know my journal is not just so that random people can go reading it.

now i'm going to have to go and change my username on the journal.
Excuse me, but nobody here know jackshit about you except for what you have told us, so get off your high horse and don't attack PG for what she did. If you don't want anyone to know what or who you are or what sort of ramblings you put on a blog, then keep it off the Internet. If you post it, I assure you someone will find it. Besides, it's nice to REALLY know who the new kids are who drop in and what they REALLY are about. As they say on the employment form; "WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS." We will find your darkest secrets, because we are really, really smart here.:brows:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
This is a forum, not a mental health outreach clinic. We are ill equipped to deal with patients outside of our diagnosed unique idiosyncratic dysfunction. I saw another one signed up during the wee hours of the morning. Did a quick check and looks like this one signs up for forums, posts a couple of posts then either gives up or gets banned. Why us, Lord?:whistling:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
This is a forum, not a mental health outreach clinic. We are ill equipped to deal with patients outside of our diagnosed unique idiosyncratic dysfunction. I saw another one signed up during the wee hours of the morning. Did a quick check and looks like this one signs up for forums, posts a couple of posts then either gives up or gets banned. Why us, Lord?:whistling:

What did your investigative work turn up on Franc & I when we popped in. :yum:

i see that all the time on sites

guess some people just like to waste time

i've always said if you're going to sign up on a site, then post to it and make use of it- or it's a total waste of time

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Please fax your completed FOIA request to our department. Fax # is BR549.

It will get our due diligence. (That is as much as we give a shit).

Thanks.
Your Federal Government.