• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lemme say Hello Everybody!!

Jess-n-April

It was nice to see a few people here trying to be pleasant.
And if you are still shadowing me around here Galvatron....I already told you my name is Jesse and not Jessica.
Anyway....I just got up a bit ago to make breakfast and then we have to do some homeschooling lessons with the kids for a bit so I won't be back in here for a little while.
I look forward to meeting more people here.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Great.....now i have been labelled a stalker by Jessica.....never been a stalker before but it sounds fun so i might just try it out for education purposes.:yum::yum::yum:

Let me get into character.......

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• raincoats.jpg
    raincoats.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 104

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
And if you are still shadowing me around here Galvatron....I already told you my name is Jesse and not Jessica.
Anyway....I just got up a bit ago to make breakfast and then we have to do some homeschooling lessons with the kids for a bit so I won't be back in here for a little while.

Just remember to take things lightly around here. Though some of us may not act as such, we are all adults. Galvy's ribbing is kind of a, what you call it..... hazing? That ain't the word but you get the picture. It's his (or her, we really don't know) way of welcoming you to the party. So sit back, have a beer, and enjoy. It's all in fun and games :biggrin:

Galvatron

Just remember to take things lightly around here. Though some of us may not act as such, we are all adults. Galvy's ribbing is kind of a, what you call it..... hazing? That ain't the word but you get the picture. It's his (or her, we really don't know) way of welcoming you to the party. So sit back, have a beer, and enjoy. It's all in fun and games :biggrin:

No need to defend me m8 but you are so kind...Jessica just as what is known as PMT...it should pass in a few day's:yum::yum::yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well that brought this thread to a grinding halt. :clap:

Nothing wrong with posting something in the introduction thread for its intent but to hijack the thread with ill-manners or inappropriate comment is not very civil, inviting, or considerate.

In other words, it makes those participating and FF look bad. This forum is much better than a quick look at this thread.

Thanks for understanding!

Dawg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

As you can see JessnApril, threads tend to get hijacked here by the Cluster/Frack bunch.

Sorry we got off to a bad start. Welcome.

Galvatron

As you can see JessnApril, threads tend to get hijacked here by the Cluster/Frack bunch.

Funny shit Franc...last night you called him a Troll:yum::yum::yum:

Jess you mentioned Home schooling...is that due to being in a remote location or is this just the chosen way??? i have read many debates on the pro's and con's of home schooling,i would like to hear your views on it if you can be arsed to at some stage.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Take a chill pill Franc....did you not notice the :yum::yum::yum: at the end of my sentence.

:wink:

I'm fine Galvi. Just have a good memory. I don't really need a scolding from you.

Like I said, I stepped over the line with a newbie. My bad.

I apoligized. Some of us do that. Some don't

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I must say, last night when 'the newbs' showed up, I got a red flag at first.
Then after he/they posted more.. I felt bad for feeling that way.

I have been here long enough and have had to deal with certain members who have seemed to hone in on me specifically, for whatever reason that is.. it happens.

Didn't happen this time, so I relaxed and decided to interact.
Glad I did.
Doc's forums needs all the good members we can get to join in for whatever part of the forum they choose to use.
I found it sad to see that the thread was jacked all to hell, all for the sake of getting a laugh.
N 'dats all I gots to say about it...