• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello all

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Skorpy / Tina. Welcome to Forums Forums. Glad you found us.
I do think you'll find a few laughs here and some good conversation.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Trakternut

Hoo boy! Fresh mea....... I mean, a new member!

Careful of Muleman, Cowboy...... Oh heck! Watch out for everybody!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome tina there is a large membership here have fun come check out the snow cat section

Ironman

Welcome to the community Tina. :mrgreen:

Can I get you an adult beverage?

10.gif

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Scared off already. Probably because of that over bearing PG.:hide:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Scared off already. Probably because of that over bearing PG.:hide:
Hey buster.. watch it.
We need more women members on here.
Ones that are willing to fall into place and recognize the goodness of the forum in a family-like atmosphere.
There.. you made me say it.:whistling:

Skorpy, don't be a 1 post member.
Join in and have fun.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Went to bed shortly after 4:37 p.m. ....hmmmmmmm....must be another Brit. Somebody have Lia check her out....if she really is a she.

skorpy

Well unless my profile pic is fake, or I am in drag. Personally, I would say I am all woman.

And yes, I am from England!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey! I thought we would not hijack her intro thread. Since you mentioned pot pie what is for breakfast? I have a big pack of loose sausage ready to mess up mom's new stove with.:whistling: She already laid down the law about cleaning it up after I cook.:yum:

skorpy

Well, I am new to this forum. But not new to forums itself. If I found one where everyone was normal and completely sane. It would be rather boring and defo unusual.

And I am used to joking, criticism and sarcasm ;)

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And I am used to joking, criticism and sarcasm ;)

Well that will help as it sometimes gets a little crazy around here. Mostly in jest except for the political forums.:whistling: