• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi, I'm Rusty!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Hi all. Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Seems like a nice bunch of folks on here. How is everyone doing? Is the bar here stocked? :wink:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi!
I'm Loralei.
I just logged in to FF on a Friday night which has turned into a Saturday.
Looks like the hummunahummana is going on.
LOL

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
waz up Rusty, hope things are good,try the Jack Daniel's Tennessee honey it's not bad with coffee in the morning.:beer:

Lia

Banned
Hello Rusty, lol. Why the 'introductory post?' I know I'm the original dumb brunette, but is this a joke?

In any event, welcome, and your assumptions are correct, they are a great bunch of folk here. :flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Unless you traded the Furd in on a real car you are still the same old Rusty. Maybe the Giants are stirring his interest!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it is August now! Turn the damn calender :whistling:I turn mine every month on the 15th when I write my second batch of checks!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You sound like the wife.:w00t2:I priced some hearing aids. Holy shit!!! Could buy a used tractor for what they want.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Jerk! Make fun of old folks all you want. Just keep paying into social security so I can collect mine.:whistling::yum::yum:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Geeze, sounds like the intro of a support group'

Hi, I'm Foggy and have no idea why I'm here.....

Oh yeah... I can quit FF any time I want to... Really... I can... Most of the time...