• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Howdy & Ahoy!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
:hammer: Hi I just joined today. I am into a variety of things, incuding: Biblical prophecy, books, history, art, exotic arms (guns, knives etc.) and writing stories about my pirate cats. I post the stories on my websitewhich I made the old fashioned way with genuine HTML code :wink: I hope you visit, read the stories and sign my guestbook.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I messed up and a moderator told me I had to have 30 posts here before I could put up my website link. I did put it on my profile.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Thx pirate girl my cats are pirates. I can't see my link on my profile now either may have to wait 30 posts? Oh well I am a quick poster !

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi and thanks for the link back here catavenger.
how about using the FF logo for our link like you did for some of your other links. Please.

Here is a copy for you:

Attachments

• FF_L295_100.jpg
    FF_L295_100.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 95

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why is it strange that I signed it. :poke: :yum:

I saw Loralies, she signed right before I did, it took (Loralie is Pirate Girl).

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Sometimes you have to hit the "refresh" button before it shows. Does that to me even after I make changes on the website.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Fun Site

I'd also like to introduce Min-Min. Here he is waiting for his bath.

Attachments

• Cat  084.jpg
    Cat 084.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 78