• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

howdy folks!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
how is everyone today? well im here for one reason; im bored LOL. i work in the parts department at a volvo dealership, so times are slow right now and i have a lot of down time, so i figured why not find me a forum and git on? well here i am! look foward to talking with everyone, and have a great day!:chicken:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey 1 bourbon 1 scotch & 1 beer. Love that song, and most of what the destroyers do. :D
Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you found us.
We have a friendly group but it sure can get lively in the debate area.
Look forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :beer:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome George - I'm gonna call you George 'cause your screen name is too long!

;)

I suspect you are in good company here with the rest of us slackers avoiding our jobs! :beer:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Welcome aboard. A happy Volvo S60 owner here. Where were you yesterday when my low beam headlight bulb went out?

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I stopped an auto parts store and picked up a new bulb, $8.73! No where near as pricey as an extra key, $82 plus $150 for programming. I put the new buld in and the headlight still doesn't work. Now I got to go under the hood tomorrow and figure this out. I still love that car.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Could be, but it looks identical. I am going take a meter to the bulb and wiring harness and see what I find. If that fails, I guess I will be seeing the dealership Monday.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I think I'll call you "Tanked". Welcome to the forum. There is plenty of serious and not so serious.

D

darroll

Everyone here is nice.
We do get into it though on politics.
Darroll

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Good to have you here George - post often and remember never to take anything in the public part of the forum personal. :mrgreen:
You've got some pretty nice countryside out your way, post pics of that as well as the cars!

take care and we'll look forward to hearing from you more.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
thanks. yes i do love photographing the car, lol. although, dont expect to see many pics of that ferrari. aint mine lol. i just saw it in a p/l and decided im gettin a picture next to my car lol. but ill post my pics when i take em!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
a pic was requested, so here it is
enjoy

l_1a91222c2f7d89516421f3831c968178.jpg