• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Been Invited to Obamas Church

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yup. I have a client that goes there. He knows Im a Xian and he has offered for me to go with him in the next couple of weekends. :smile: I of course have accepted! :unsure:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Which church? Obama changed churches at least once this past year. Is it the church he is CURRENTLY attending???

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They saw your posts on here saying you hate McCain and came looking for you Sush. :D

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
The original one. Should be interesting and trust me that I will... if I go... provide ya'll with FULL details! :thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I dont have a camera on my phone. The company one was taken away and replaced with a lesser one because the camera function was "for management". :glare:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Come on Sush! We give you the advice for free, you could spend the money you saved on a better phone. Speaking of phones. I got an e-mail from work yesterday telling me to come pick up my cell phone. Must be a mistake. I don't even rate a plan phone.

dzalphakilo

Banned
I'll put up some decent cash if you go streaking through the church with "forumsforums" painted on your body and you make the newspaper.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll put up some decent cash if you go streaking through the church with "forumsforums" painted on your body and you make the newspaper.

As temping as that IS..... this is more for networking / business. Plus curiosity. :yum: Plus all the women will laugh. :(

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
As temping as that IS..... this is more for networking / business. Plus curiosity. :yum: Plus all the women will laugh. :(
I'll wildly applaude.. I promise :mrgreen:
Take the camera you used to capture yourself, your sexy dentist, your fish aquarium.. just get some pics man!!