• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The wolf howls here

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Update for Pg. Local doc said leave it alone. It has now healed up good and only shows as a slight pucker.
She looked at it yesterday and said no infection inside. Amazing what those little machines can tell you.
yay!!
thanks Jeff!

loboloco

Thanks folks. Will pass it on to the proud papa. If he don't quit grinning he's gonna hurt himself.

loboloco

Mr. Tink, 5 months old and spoiled rotten

Attachments

• DSCF0015.jpg
    DSCF0015.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 104

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well at least he takes less of the couch than my 90 lb. shepherd does. I have to fight for space sometimes just to sit there.

loboloco

Hi folks, sorry I haven't been on for a while, but I received a sudden invitation to visit the hospital for a few days. Seems they wanted to study the affects of exposure to nerve poison really close and I got 'volunteered'.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi folks, sorry I haven't been on for a while, but I received a sudden invitation to visit the hospital for a few days. Seems they wanted to study the affects of exposure to nerve poison really close and I got 'volunteered'.

Wondered where you've been Jeff.

How are you now?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Still kind of shaky and a bit fuzzy on thinking. Hope to avoid the worst symptoms of the antidotes and have no permanent damage from the original poison.
I'd be interested in knowing what you've gone through at the hospital.
God knows you've been through a lot my dear, in your service.:wink:

loboloco

Unfortunately, I don't remember most of it. For about two days they weren't sure I was ever gonna wake up.

loboloco

That must have been really scary for your wife.
Yep, she was terrified already by my being 'out of it', but she went into a panic for real when they figured out what caused it. She was terrified they were gonna put her in jail, but the translator convinced them she didn't even know what she had sprayed.

Yep, she was terrified already by my being 'out of it', but she went into a panic for real when they figured out what caused it. She was terrified they were gonna put her in jail, but the translator convinced them she didn't even know what she had sprayed.

Translator?