• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dear Abby

MuskokaGirl

[FONT=&quot]So, my best friend and I have been doing everything the same together for the best 2 years. Same school, same classes and same dorm room. Everything is great, except when it comes to cleaning and keeping things organized, especially our study area. I do not mind the whole paper piles, scrap papers or dirty dishes, but once it comes down to studying with each other I just cannot seem to get around her whole tangled business phones that literally take up the whole area where we work. Now I have asked her many times to clean it up or do something about it, but she insists on leaving it as it is for her own comfort. Each week it seems to get worse and every day I nag on her for it, which normally ends in a huge fight. I was just wondering if any of you can relate? Or know how I can resolve this issue? She means the world to me and I just cannot hurt her, but I also cannot live like this anymore.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I took this picture last week[/FONT]

Attachments

• Wires2.JPG
    Wires2.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL Holy shite thats funny right there folks??? Spam me up scotty!!!!!!!!

D

darroll

This is my office.

Attachments

• messy-office-03.jpg
    messy-office-03.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 248

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Come on guys, a new member asked for some real advice. Surely some of you have some real thoughts on this.

Living together can strain friendships. It's the little things like you mention that will drive you bonkers, and in the end can destroy a friendship. Pick your battles wisely.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Come on guys, a new member asked for some real advice. Surely some of you have some real thoughts on this.

Living together can strain friendships. It's the little things like you mention that will drive you bonkers, and in the end can destroy a friendship. Pick your battles wisely.
OK, here's JEV's advice...Get over it...Get used to it...or get a new roommate. Works in marriages, why not friendships. You can't have it all YOUR way, and we are usually attracted to opposites in relationships, whether friendship or marriage. I've got some friends that are very opinionated, but accept them as they are and just don't spend a lot of time with them.:whistling: