• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah we usually give him some shit while he is nighty night. Then he jumps in around noon my time and we get it fired up again. Pg is a night worker as well so sometimes she jumps in here late at night our time. Rusty is a day man who can't get his ass out of bed some days. This being saturday coming up he will most likely sleep in. HEY RUSTY you waffle you. Thanks a lot for sticking around and helping me and Galvi last night!! We had to take care of things for you while you went to the legion swilling again.:hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
im a night worker so have diddly squat to do on my nights off but make noise and wake people!!!
galv fetched me to this place he said it was full of weirdos........(hence MY invitation)

only kidding but i know he wont answer till morning so i can say what i want hahaha
Awwwww welcome Deano! :smile:
It's nice to have a new member from the United Kingdom, my second home.:wub::thumb:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
well i have found deano's favorite Avatar.

Attachments

• lbc7dcd0d71bdf8616d9852bfa9979364_4.gif
    lbc7dcd0d71bdf8616d9852bfa9979364_4.gif
    39.8 KB · Views: 45

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So where is Rusty at this morning? Paging Rusty! Perhaps the medications are still affecting him. Maybe he is stuck on the throne?:w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
you old gits im here dammit! let the insanity commence!!! and welcome, betty! :wave: :shifty:
Who in the hell is Betty? Deano joined us while you were drinking and napping. Open your eyes and mind. Done shoveling yet?:yum: By the way where are the grilling pics you promised PG?:hammer: You made your girl cook again didn't you!Slacker!:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ha! see smart ass, you just aint int he loop :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• 887f3ecc681c__1265800133000.jpg
    887f3ecc681c__1265800133000.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 41
  • cc5636696917__1265799289000.jpg
    cc5636696917__1265799289000.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 31
  • dcb72f864d6e__1265798557000.jpg
    dcb72f864d6e__1265798557000.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 30

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
yup! got the race on right now, and gonna let em run a bit, then ill go grill up some lunch. i was wondering about the truck race but never got to lookin it up, thanks for nforming me

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Time for Deano to drag his butt out of bed! He must take slacker lessons from Galvi.

Galvatron

Ok i need help from you Guy's...sister in laws birthday coming up and i need something posted from The US to make it special....i can pay the costs just what have you got ???

She is a hard core Bike rider...

Loves pet dragons...and her dogs...

No kids...

Loves to read...

spends most days working hard...

not into girlie make up ect.....

Dresses like a combat soldier due to her time working with scouts in her free time.

Galvatron

Hey Rusty serious...PM me your Mailing details as my wife picked you up some great beer mats today...if i can get the scanner to scan them i will post a Picture.

They are so you.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I was thinking Harley stuff. I know a few folks who worked there. Let me think about it after the race. Caution at the moment.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
No. I have not heard his name come up yet in Nascar. Where is Deadbeat Deano at? Fukk he sleeps more than you do. We have to come up with a schedule for him to help him get his show in order. Rusty is probably napping while the race is running. He will never make it for the truck race tonight.

Galvatron

Back in 10 i need to drop off some goodies to my wofes cousin that we got and hen i will scan the beer mats...and deano is pissed i bet :yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
got a good deal on a notsocheap case of beer. was on special at my local store. orange tree. very good!!! also, we are stocked up and ready to go for the race party tomorrow. was requested that i make jello shots again.... wonder why?

Attachments

• 0213101517.jpg
    0213101517.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 0213101518.jpg
    0213101518.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 35

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Smoke kicked ass today!:clap:Hope it is a good one tomorrow. Was just snowing like mad for about the last 15 laps and then 2 min. of sun and now more coming in from PA. Gotta love the changing weather.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ha! well yes, but was a raher exciting race the whole way through. specially the end of the last lap, woah!! carl got it into 2nd, just like last year. but we can be happy bout that. biffle didnt fare as well :(

Galvatron

Ok scanned the beer mats....4 of each...will be posted asap.

heres a look...

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 33