• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

for sale (not mine)

olympicorange

…. a few misc. things in the paper,... never seen one with a B/B ,...

Attachments

• 1102191910a_Film2.jpg
    1102191910a_Film2.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 479
  • 1103190758_Film2.jpg
    1103190758_Film2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 482

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the 240,300 is the big block.

the 170, 200 is the small block

I think.....

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
kind of dates the seller,,,, ,not us enthusiasts.

the big and small block reference is not that common with the cool kids

olympicorange

kind of dates the seller,,,, ,not us enthusiasts.

the big and small block reference is not that common with the cool kids

…. correctamundo,.. lol... so are the tracks a newer update , rubber , as opposed to the grouser/combo..... can't say thast ive seen any around here like that,....

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
brad would know, I have seen a molded rubber track, but have no recollection of when it started or even if it was an option?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
brad would know, I have seen a molded rubber track, but have no recollection of when it started or even if it was an option?

That is a newer track than what it left the factory with. It would have had rubber covered steel cleats. But yes,you can use that track on the older machines on some it requires a short extension on the track tensioner. And almost the least costly way,when old machines need new tracks. Started seeing all rubber tracks in the 90s and still in use on current model machines

Attachments

• 3ED39ECF-9C05-4C2B-9C87-D9689A41576F.jpg
    3ED39ECF-9C05-4C2B-9C87-D9689A41576F.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 325