• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ben Carson finds half a Trillion Dollars............

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
in errors auditing Obama's corrupt and incompetent Office of Housing and Urban Development. That's 520 Billion with a B boys and girls.

One of Dr. Carson’s first orders after being confirmed as the Secretary of HUD was a thorough audit of the agency, which has been accused of fraud and over-budgeted projects throughout the entire Obama administration.

What did the auditors find? Over $520 billion in budgetary mistakes and clerical errors.

"The total amounts of errors corrected in HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statements were $516.4 billion and $3.4 billion, respectively," said one of the auditors.

Another glaring example of the utter stupidity and corruptness (is that a word?) of the left.

But the problems didn’t stop there.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/dr-ben-carson-finds-half-trillion-15717030/

surprise.jpg

rugerman

Why isn't this on every news report? Where is Fox News on this? News stations are a worthless bunch . Guess it doesn't fit their agenda!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Why isn't this on every news report? Where is Fox News on this? News stations are a worthless bunch . Guess it doesn't fit their agenda!

At first I was skeptical on posting this as I could only find this on Hannity's web site, then I realized this is never going to be reported by the MSM media. It's wonderful news about something positive Trump is doing so God forbid that gets reported and let the people know.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
$520 billion in just one department. I can't wait for the rest of them to be audited.

rugerman

Hopefully this is the beginning of the unraveling of the crap that the obama administration pulled during his 8 years. Once this comes to light there should be auditing of more departments and that should show how much they did under the table, back room deals, etc.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
If they can find only 17 million of those. No more National Debt?
Hey I can dream can't I ?