• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

6 dead & 41 people injured in a gun-free zone

Tweeker

You know the definition of insanity?
It's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
:glare:

Tweeker

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
You know the definition of insanity?
It's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
:glare:

Tweeker

If that is the definition of insanity,,,,,,,,,
Then what do we call "insisting that we do it the same way again" under penalty of prison.

Kane

Just imagine if Rahm Emanuel was a Republican. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would be demanding his head. But I guess they're too busy stirring up shit in Sanford, Florida, where the REAL gun problem resides.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The Bill of rights has been the foundation of what made America great. A simple list of gaurrenttees making it worth while for every American to fightany and all demons that would take life, property and liberty.

But asof late we seem to forget that each of thoose original 10 amendments known as the Bill of Rights is co-dependent on each of the others. Pull one andthe others fall as well.

So why the continual debate on arming our citizens? And why now are we arming our enemies and more and more agencies of the state?

http://minutemennews.com/2013/06/am...-rebels-and-gun-control-via-executive-action/

I'm with DS and I will resist until I hear dirt on the coffin

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The Bill of rights has been the foundation of what made America great. A simple list of gaurrenttees making it worth while for every American to fightany and all demons that would take life, property and liberty.

But asof late we seem to forget that each of thoose original 10 amendments known as the Bill of Rights is co-dependent on each of the others. Pull one andthe others fall as well.

So why the continual debate on arming our citizens? And why now are we arming our enemies and more and more agencies of the state?

http://minutemennews.com/2013/06/am...-rebels-and-gun-control-via-executive-action/

I'm with DS and I will resist until I hear dirt on the coffin

If we are prescient enough, perhaps we can band together for mutual support. IF our prescience allows us time. :ermm:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I went to my credit union this afternoon and on the door is a new sign with a picture of a pistol with a big red X over it. Also a nice big notice that said Firearms Prohibited. I was livid and asked the manager why I wasn't invited to the meeting where they made this decision. She wasn't sure when it was decided on and asked me if it is a problem?

Given she had opened that ugly door I was just the guy to waltz on through. "Why yes, it is a problem..." I said and proceeded to explain to her all the things wrong with it. And when I was finished I told her I would like to close my account. She was completely take back that this would be a big enough issue for me to leave the CU over. She said that I was welcome to come to the next shareholders meeting and explain my concerns if I like. I said I would leave it up to her to represent me, thanked her for her time and me and my cashiers check left the building.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I went to my credit union this afternoon and on the door is a new sign with a picture of a pistol with a big red X over it. Also a nice big notice that said Firearms Prohibited. I was livid and asked the manager why I wasn't invited to the meeting where they made this decision. She wasn't sure when it was decided on and asked me if it is a problem?

Given she had opened that ugly door I was just the guy to waltz on through. "Why yes, it is a problem..." I said and proceeded to explain to her all the things wrong with it. And when I was finished I told her I would like to close my account. She was completely take back that this would be a big enough issue for me to leave the CU over. She said that I was welcome to come to the next shareholders meeting and explain my concerns if I like. I said I would leave it up to her to represent me, thanked her for her time and me and my cashiers check left the building.

:applause::thumb::agree:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I heard 7 and 46 on my way through Chi-town on 780 am at about 5am or so.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter

Good for you! I've done a few things like that here too.

It's a contempt for our constitution. What if there was a sign on the door to a business that said, "No talking?"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Put a sign on the door that tells the bad guys the only gun in the building is the 38 special on the hip of the old uniformed guy who is now opening the door for you.

Not the best thing a bank can do, certainly. But they all do it.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
One thing the NRA and Gun Owners of America could do is publish a list of businesses that have 'no gun' signs.