• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone else notice this?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone else notice how Trump got a warmer welcome in Saudi Arabia then he got at the NATO meeting in Brussels? I guess asking those snowflake Euro pussies to pay their fair share to defend themselves is above their pay grade. :yum:

rugerman

Too many of the NATO folks are there for cheap protection by joining a group that is mostly funded by someone else! Trump is right to demand that they pay their fair share, if they don't I think that the United States should cut back or stop payments until they do pay their share. They may be in debt but so is the US.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Too many of the NATO folks are there for cheap protection by joining a group that is mostly funded by someone else! Trump is right to demand that they pay their fair share, if they don't I think that the United States should cut back or stop payments until they do pay their share. They may be in debt but so is the US.

The bottom line really in all this is the fact the Euros are all wrapped up in climate change. They buy into it hook, line and sinker that phony made made climate change is the biggest threat. Trump, rightfully so, sees terrorism as the real threat to today's society.

When the DHS Chief says that if the American people knew what he knew about the terrorist threat, we would never leave our homes. Is that sobering, or what.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The 23 of 28 have been deadbeats for so long they believe the other 5 should keep supporting them. I noticed Greece is one of the 5 and you can't say they're rolling in cash!! I hope Trump stays on their collective a$$!!
Mike

rugerman

The liberals believed anything that came out of obama's mouth (no matter if it was the truth-rare-alie, half truth or a lie of omission) and to blacks he is the messiah, and the lame stream media repeated his lies as gospel. He has Europe snowed on this climate change crap with all the fake science that was being spouted as truth and repeated by the media. So when he started his take in the refugees for the good of mankind crap they fell for that to. Trump knows better and I don't see him going along with any of obama's mumbo jumbo. Trump sees it for crap and will do whatever he can to reverse it at every chance. And he will fight to get his imagination ban done all the way to the Supreme Court if he has to. Then I hope he will go after those liberal judges that have been holding his order hostage for so long .

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The liberals believed anything that came out of obama's mouth (no matter if it was the truth-rare-alie, half truth or a lie of omission) and to blacks he is the messiah, and the lame stream media repeated his lies as gospel. He has Europe snowed on this climate change crap with all the fake science that was being spouted as truth and repeated by the media. So when he started his take in the refugees for the good of mankind crap they fell for that to. Trump knows better and I don't see him going along with any of obama's mumbo jumbo. Trump sees it for crap and will do whatever he can to reverse it at every chance. And he will fight to get his imagination ban done all the way to the Supreme Court if he has to. Then I hope he will go after those liberal judges that have been holding his order hostage for so long .
Every one of those judicial rulings against President Trump's Executive Orders on immigration are completely unConstitutional! The Executive Branch has sole discretion over immigration policy. Period! The courts have no more right to bar the enforcement of these EO's than you or I do. Actually we have more right to do so, as we exercise the franchise and the courts don't!

The President should have told the court to pound sand when this first came up, and told ICE to go ahead and take all actions to enforce that first EO! This stealth coup has got to be stopped!