• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spears looks like old Jewish Mom

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
0623_britney_spears_lax_00-thumb-450x675.jpg

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline met yesterday for a private mediation session in an effort to avoid bringing their custody battle to trial. It didn't work. But, however, Kevin's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan spoke to E! News and says the talks were productive and both sides left happy. There was no mention of whether that involved giving Britney a Happy Meal:
"The mediation didn't result in an agreement that would avoid the trial set in August... The mood was comfortable, positive and it was a mood that was consistent with opening at least a great dialogue, which is necessary.
"Kevin has had sole legal custody since January. He wants that to become the permanent order at trial, and the visitation to be consistent with what the court expanded it to this week."​
Of course, my sources tell me that part of the reason the talks failed is because Britney kept demanding "custardy." "Custardy!" she'd cry. "I want custardy!" Realizing things weren't going as planned on her Etch a Sketch, Britney switched to Plan B: Vadge in the eye.