• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Husqvarna 372XP chainsaw

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought I recall there's a few members with this saw.

Do you still like it?

I'm about to order one.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had husquvarna saw for several years with no problems then went to domar and it seems to be just as good or better.
I just use my saws for farm type chores.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I ordered it.

I wanted to stick with something of the same brand and similar size to my current saw so the bars/chains are interchangeable.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got the saw yesterday and ran it for awhile last night.

All I can say is WOW. This thing cuts through logs like a hot knife through butter.

A 20" cherry or maple is cut completely through in approx 12 seconds. A little 10" tree takes about 4 seconds if you take your time.

Absolutely no vibration or strain on the body, other than the 13# weight which actually isn't bad if your mind is into it and your 50+ year old body is thinking more about the 100# chunks of wood you now have to deal with.

It is going to take a little time to figure out cold starting. I even saw this in the reviews but it goes from choking needed to flooded pretty quickly.