• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

the Furd is officially high mileage!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
She hit the 100K mark on the way home tonight. :wow: Hooray! Now i am off to knock on as much wood as i can find :yum::yum:

Attachments

• 0228111705.jpg
    0228111705.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 64
  • PhotoFunia-4ef3f3.jpg
    PhotoFunia-4ef3f3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 63

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
That car is a V6 MPFI and should get 200000 miles on the engine before she starts smokin or have valve seat issues. drive it like you stole it:clap:

fubar

That car is a V6 MPFI and should get 200000 miles on the engine before she starts smokin or have valve seat issues. drive it like you stole it:clap:

He is correct Rusty, I have 160,000 on my furd v6, and not a hint of problems.

When you bought her that one, " U dun good"!!!

Feels good to win one once in a while don't it?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I remember the taurus we had back in "94. 60,000km's and the engine had to be torn down and rebuilt on warranty. They had problems with them that year though. Bad blocks if I recall.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Hmmmmm.....driving at 60mph playing with phone to take picture of mileage....i am amazed she made it this far....even more amazed you can multitask at such high levels:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Hmmmmm.....driving at 60mph playing with phone to take picture of mileage....i am amazed she made it this far....even more amazed you can multitask at such high levels:yum::yum::yum:

i know, not the safest thing, but, it was now or never. shoulda taken er up to 120 :ermm:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
my old Frenhie oo lala Renault scenic(pic below) i see is on 149861 so about 50% more than your Turd and she still hums along without a snifter of unwanted garlic or onions which is impressive.

Yes i hear you scream "traitor" but with no English car makers i have no other choice...Ford =American hence Donkey springs and rust(assembled by unqualified/lost my passport types(thats how it is here in the UK).....VW/Audi = German hence drive only in the dry as the electrics are shit.....Toycoyote/Honda/sly eyes hence asian crap up for a re-call every 10 miles....French crap works for me as i can sling rocks at them as they are within reach.

My car would look like this if....big if....i cleaned it.....same spec less mud....

Attachments

• car32-1.jpg
    car32-1.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 32