• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

President Trump in Dayton

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been watching Dayton news 7 live of President Trump's visit.
He landed at Wright Patterson and spoke briefly with the mayor and others, then was taken to Miami Valley Hospital where he could meet with survivors of the shootings in the Oregon district of Dayton.
The crowds weren't unruly, but some carried signs that say Do Something!
A few people in the crowds were interviewed and asked what they thought of the President's visit.
One woman (of colour) said he had no right to be there, that the recent shootings were his fault.
Others pretty much shared messages of love and support.

Screenshot_20190807-120821_Facebook-960x540.jpg

Screenshot_20190807-120743_Facebook-960x540.jpg

download-960x540.png

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He also spoke briefly with Mike Dewine and Sherrod Brown.
There was a scuffle in the town center where an antifa group were trying to block cars, but the Trump supporters were protecting them and keeping the antifa punks in black away, waving the cars through.

At the hospital, the President made it very clear that he wanted a low key meeting with the survivors.
That's exactly what he got.
:smile:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He also spoke briefly with Mike Dewine and Sherrod Brown.
There was a scuffle in the town center where an antifa group were trying to block cars, but the Trump supporters were protecting them and keeping the antifa punks in black away, waving the cars through.

At the hospital, the President made it very clear that he wanted a low key meeting with the survivors.
That's exactly what he got.
:smile:

Isn't that the police's job? Yet another glaring example of how American society is deteriorating. A fascist mob has its way and a vigilante group is needed to protect motorists all the while law enforcement is nowhere to be seen.

For me it is not a question of if but of when. At 70 will I live long enough to see the total breakdown. I just do not know at this point. Depends how long I live I guess. LOL.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Who says our President doesn't give a damn?
He spent HOURS at the hospital visiting the survivors, staff and emergency personnel who were there.

He's in no rush to get off the ground and leave Ohio just yet.
He's met or is still meeting with the mayor, Rob Portman, Dewine and Sherrod Brown.

Screenshot_20190807-145802_Facebook-960x540.jpg

Screenshot_20190807-145259_Facebook-960x540.jpg

Screenshot_20190807-145210_Facebook-960x540.jpg

Screenshot_20190807-144955_Facebook-960x540.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Isn't that the police's job? Yet another glaring example of how American society is deteriorating. A fascist mob has its way and a vigilante group is needed to protect motorists all the while law enforcement is nowhere to be seen.

For me it is not a question of if but of when. At 70 will I live long enough to see the total breakdown. I just do not know at this point. Depends how long I live I guess. LOL.

I was watching 2 separate live things on Facebook so I have no idea if the police eventually did step in.
Haven't checked any other news about his visit today other than 7 out of Dayton.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Who says our President doesn't give a damn?
He spent HOURS at the hospital visiting the survivors, staff and emergency personnel who were there.

He's in no rush to get off the ground and leave Ohio just yet.
He's met or is still meeting with the mayor, Rob Portman, Dewine and Sherrod Brown.

He does and the majority of the American people believe so too. Only the leftist mobs continue to drink the kool-aid and say otherwise.

I was watching 2 separate live things on Facebook so I have no idea if the police eventually did step in.
Haven't checked any other news about his visit today other than 7 out of Dayton.

It's been par for the course all across this country. Whether it is Bikers for Trump or my buddies the Proud Boys, as the breakdown in American society continues, the cops let ANTIFA have their way because they are the darlings of the communist media and they will get bad press if they step in. BFT or the Proud Boys have no such compunctions. Gotta crack walnuts to get to the good part.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That scuffle must have not lasted long.
They thought his motorcade was going to visit the district.
Wrong.

Maj. Wendy Stiver of the city police department eventually told demonstrators that the president was not going to stop by.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You know now certain people are trying to say the President was treated like a rock star today in both Dayton and El Paso.
Seriously?
I believe the mayor of Dayton and growly voiced uppity Sherrod Brown had that opinion.

Just watch the news within the next 2 to 24 hrs.
The fake news are claiming massive protests at both cities.
Not the case at all!
His reception was warm for the most part in Dayton.
He was surrounded by so much security and press in that room in El Paso, but the smiles and gratitude were very evident.

So the media are going to take this and run with it.
The President and First Lady both did a great job today being there for the people of both cities.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
You know now certain people are trying to say the President was treated like a rock star today in both Dayton and El Paso.
Seriously?
I believe the mayor of Dayton and growly voiced uppity Sherrod Brown had that opinion.

Just watch the news within the next 2 to 24 hrs.
The fake news are claiming massive protests at both cities.
Not the case at all!
His reception was warm for the most part in Dayton.
He was surrounded by so much security and press in that room in El Paso, but the smiles and gratitude were very evident.

So the media are going to take this and run with it.
The President and First Lady both did a great job today being there for the people of both cities.

Never, ever believe the media. Never. They lie simple for the sake of lying.