• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Laser Christmas lights?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm getting too old to get on the roof to put up Christmas lights.

I see they have these laser lights you just project onto your house or trees or whatever?

Anyone have any thoughts on them? Do they look good or are they gaudy or ???

Recommendations?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I heard they can send you blind and damage your sperm count....but like you i am old and could be confused:yum::yum::yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm getting too old to get on the roof to put up Christmas lights.

I see they have these laser lights you just project onto your house or trees or whatever?

Anyone have any thoughts on them? Do they look good or are they gaudy or ???

Recommendations?

I'd be interested in finding out more about them too. I haven't put up Christmas lights for the past couple of years but my wife really enjoys decorating for the holidays. I quit doing it because every time I get up on the roof these days she gets out my life insurance policy and has our agent on quick dial. :yum:

I'd be interested in something that I can set up from the ground that still looks good.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I gave up ladders and lights some years ago. We set out some inflatables. and let it go at that.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I gave up ladders and lights some years ago. We set out some inflatables. and let it go at that.
We have some ground decorations (e.g. those wire frame deer with lights on them) but all these things take up precious space. A little laser package can fit in the box with the ornaments for the Christmas tree.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Parents bought them way when ago. you could control their settings via a button. we used to change their settings often enough. they're kinda neat to look at when it's late at nite.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone have a link to these things?

Or videos?

Might be the way we go this year, or at very least it sure sounds interesting.