• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tagital Tablets

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Doe's anyone know anything about this company?
I was looking for a tablet computer and saw a Tagital on Amazon. It's pretty inexpensive and has what I want but I have never even heard of this company. Has anyone here heard of them? If so what do you think?

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
What purpose(s) do you want the tablet to serve?

Regardless, you might find the meager 2- 4 hour battery life very disappointing.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I love my asus tablet with attachable keyboard. the screen holds 8-10 hrs of battery life and the keyboard holds another 8-10 hrs. I can charge it and go a week without recharging.

Never heard of Tagital. I'm guessing it's going to be a "Get what you paid for" situation.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I love my asus tablet with attachable keyboard. the screen holds 8-10 hrs of battery life and the keyboard holds another 8-10 hrs. I can charge it and go a week without recharging.

Never heard of Tagital. I'm guessing it's going to be a "Get what you paid for" situation.

+1

Mine has a 500Gb HDD in the keyboard and I like that it has a full OS too.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Very basic specs there Cat. The turnoff for me would be the low resolution screen and low capacity battery.

Also, there is only 4 GB of internal memory. I know there is an SD slot, but with Android, apps are lots of times only loaded onto the internal memory only so this would be very limiting. This happened to my wife's old Samsung with 8GB. I can't imagine only having 4GB.

My advice, stay away.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
What purpose(s) do you want the tablet to serve?

Regardless, you might find the meager 2- 4 hour battery life very disappointing.

Just something to mess with mostly. I get tired of getting out my old passed downed Kindle to read books then getting out a laptop to get online. with. It would be nice to be able to do both with 1 thing.
Maybe I will get a FIRE type tablet.
I definately will be using it pretty much at home.