• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Firefox/Waterfox

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
1) I recently got the update for Firefox (yep just like I.E.) it's constantly updating and I hate the way YouTube videos download. Now it has six download links. I am clueless which to use.
Does anyone here who has this version know (or have any opinion) which I should use.

2) Waterfox: I recently started trying this again, mostly to see if they kept the old way to download YouTube videos (nope they seem the same) and was wondering if anyone here uses it? What are your thoughts?
It's supposed to work better in a 64 bit computer than Firefox. Please don't ask me the difference between 32 & 64 bit that's another thing that confuses me.

Guess I am getting to be an old timer I hate change.