• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Elizabeth Warren

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You are assuming all voters dig in and get information on the person they are voting for. Far to many listen to the ads on the boob tube and that is all they want or need to make their decision. :bonk:
Elizabeth Warren makes Barack Obama appear centerist. She is as left as left can be. One scary woman.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
... Far to many listen to the ads on the boob tube.... :bonk:
Elizabeth Warren makes Barack Obama appear centerist. She is as left as left can be. One scary woman.

correct,.oBOMBer won't say it yet,........... but,.......... Warren is his choice, she is everything oBOMBer is and even MORE left..:pat::pat::pat::pat:

oBOMBer and Klinton hate each other.:flame1:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Chief Warren is what we call her around here. She's no more Indian then I am.

Phony Hack only begins to describe this liberal beatch.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the WAPO or the NYTimes (it was one or the other, I don't recall which) busted her on the claim of being a Cherokee.

I love her for being a total idiot. She rails against corporate welfare then votes to support the Import/Export Bank funding, which is nothing but a big corporate welfare scheme!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I've become so tired of both parties I think either repub or dem will sing for whoever puts the most money in their pocket and whichever MSM will listen and broadcast their song.
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Still, a primary fight between Fauxcahontas and Clitler would be fascinating to watch! Can you imagine the fun we'd have
watching them expose each others lies and personal foibles? Priceless!! :yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
She will turn into a gift to the republicans if she does run. She enjoys giving stupid speeches too much.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I have often wondered why the likes of waren and beckel ...most libs...dont just pack up and go to a country they like???

Mexico seems to be a place they love......dont think they could hurt it to much!!!!:whistling: it is already loaded with strife....and coruption!!!! and most of them would fit right in....

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Still, a primary fight between Fauxcahontas and Clitler would be fascinating to watch! Can you imagine the fun we'd have
watching them expose each others lies and personal foibles? Priceless!! :yum::yum::yum:

Now, add the commie Bernie Sanders into this mix and it will indeed be pricless. Sanders, though, will just constantly rail over and over again how 1% of the populace owns 99% of the wealth. That is all he ever says and knows. :yum:

Fauxcahontas and Clitler. Now that is truly funny. Kudos on that.