• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Parts for 81' model Sno-Cat Transfer Case

lmgriffith

I am looking for a few parts for an older Tucker Sno-Cat T-case. I could use either the parts that are broken or an entire new/used T-case.
My chain (silent chain I think they are called) broke and a tooth broke off my input sprocket. I am looking for a new or decent condition used chain, input sprocket, and output sprocket. The part numbers I was able to find are as follows: input sprocket - 1926-1. It has 20 teeth, 1-1/2" wide. output sprocket - 1929-1. It has 33 teeth, 1-1/2" wide. The chain is 1/2" pitch, 1-1/2" wide, with 32 side links/64 pitches. It is a morse hy-vo chain. They are no longer made by the manufacturer and I have been unsuccessful trying to find aftermarket parts online. Any help would be much appreciated.

jask

There was a rebuilt transfer case advertised in Fairbanks around Christmas but a quick search now does not show the listing.

lmgriffith

Crownindustrial.biz was able to fabricate a chain for me, thank you for the suggestion. I am getting the gears water cut locally so I should be good to go! Thanks everyone for the feedback

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Crownindustrial.biz was able to fabricate a chain for me, thank you for the suggestion. I am getting the gears water cut locally so I should be good to go! Thanks everyone for the feedback
You're welcome. Glad to help.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am looking for a few parts for an older Tucker Sno-Cat T-case. I could use either the parts that are broken or an entire new/used T-case.
My chain (silent chain I think they are called) broke and a tooth broke off my input sprocket. I am looking for a new or decent condition used chain, input sprocket, and output sprocket. The part numbers I was able to find are as follows: input sprocket - 1926-1. It has 20 teeth, 1-1/2" wide. output sprocket - 1929-1. It has 33 teeth, 1-1/2" wide. The chain is 1/2" pitch, 1-1/2" wide, with 32 side links/64 pitches. It is a morse hy-vo chain. They are no longer made by the manufacturer and I have been unsuccessful trying to find aftermarket parts online. Any help would be much appreciated.

All the older('49-'70's) machines that I have worked on have gears and shafts in them. They started making them with chain drive in the late '70's or early '80's.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This may be the chain type and part number which you can get from motion industries:
Morse Hyvo HV406.