• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Doc's are happy, I feel like crap.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like the exotic chemo pills are working and have knocked my white cells down to 57. That is the lowest they have ever been in 3 years of going to the cancer center. The past 2 weeks I have been getting spells of nausea and diarrhea that make it hard to get much done at all. I am supposed to go back to the cancer center in Rochester on the 23rd but don't know if I can take the drive. I just ordered gel cushion wheelchair pads so I can stand to sit longer. Legs are still swollen and hurt like mad and I end up laying down a lot. Times like this I miss my suburban where I could lay the seats down and throw the foam mattress in the back.:hammer:

Leni

Good to hear that the white blood count is down. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Best wishes Muley. Thanks for the update. Continued prayers.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everybody. Go see the pacemaker doc from Rochester tomorrow. He comes to Hornel twice a month which is only 30 miles from my place. Beats the drive to Rochester and back. Felt a little better till I ate something a while ago.