• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Steel Tarrifs? What do you Think?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We also received word this morning that Amazon will place a new 1,500 job distribution center in my town of St Peter's MO. Not 5 miles from my house. They will break ground in May of this year.:clap::clap::clap:

1,500 more jobs! :thumb:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In the last 6 years overall,,,,,;
Oil Production is up

Coal production is up

Gas production is up

Real estate values are up

Manufacturing sector is coming up

Employment is up.

And now Steel and aluminum production are going to rise.

Most all of this happened in spite of despite government attempts to overburden and control these factors of our economy.

Mostly the gubmit just got in the way

We now have, 2 and hopefully 6, more years of pro American leadership determined to get out of the way and let American exceptionalism bloom.

The first fight comes this fall. Don't let the b@stards put us , once again, down. :boxing:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Trump and steel just got me thinking about this:

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust.