• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It's hard todefend this.....;

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Two wrongs don't make a right. Students out of control need a firm hand to get them under control. Total BS. If they let them get away with this they will think they are right and above the law.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe the cops should just go find a kitten trapped in a tree and let the "children" fight it out!!
Mike

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I have always told my liberal friends that if you were really able to collect all the guns in the us, people would find another way to kill each other. look at the middle east where bombs have been the weapon of choice for decades.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It's hard to support the idea of "innocent" defenseless school children when they do THIS,,,;

High School Anti-Gun Rally Turns Violent=> Students Beat Cop, Steal His Baton, Smash Police Car (VIDEO)

But on the other hand,,,; Looking at the Broward County Sheriffs Dept....; It was the local police who failed them.

When I see crap like this all I see are people that are more concerned with destroying property and disrupting society in general, whether it is blacks destroying their own neighborhood or liberal fascists. Truth be known, the vast majority of them are clueless as to the cause of the so called movement. Useful idiots.