• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New section - Preparedness

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All,

We've just created a new section dedicated to being prepared.

Let's hear it...
How are you prepared?
What are you prepared for?
Are you properly prepared?

Do we need forum sub-sections to discuss different categories of what's being prepared for?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
PS - Thanks Doc.

And... it used to be forum etiquette that all that enter a new section give rep points to the first that posts in the section. I think we should continue that tradition...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
PS - Thanks Doc.

And... it used to be forum etiquette that all that enter a new section give rep points to the first that posts in the section. I think we should continue that tradition...
You big suck up I gave you reps yesterday so i can't today. You are as shameless as Rusty!:yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank YOU Brian. I think this is a GREAT idea for a forum. I know I could stand to learn more on the subject as I am not that prepared.
Kudos to you Brian. :thumb: :tiphat: :beer: :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If y'all don't mind, I may move a couple older threads into this section as the subject is right in line.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
heck yeah, go for it. Leave a redirect if you think it's applicable.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I have a case or 2 of MRE's and stocks of dehyrated fruits and other stuff stashed in the bomb shelter. Got enough seeds for at least a year and plenty of water and fuel. Ammo and some cash well hidden in addition to other stockpiles around the place that require some excavation to get to.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I have a case or 2 of MRE's and stocks of dehyrated fruits and other stuff stashed in the bomb shelter. Got enough seeds for at least a year and plenty of water and fuel. Ammo and some cash well hidden in addition to other stockpiles around the place that require some excavation to get to.
Well ...just a thought but cash probably ain't going to matter diddly squat if it all goes to hell around here , Gold might be better . water would be worth more . Or food . Can't eat Gold ....

bill w

we in alaska have the perfect area for pulling a disappearing act.with the tucker and one of my skids.i can carry all our arms and the rest of our dry goods off into the deepest places...and we have a waiting cabin,moose and caribou are plentiful...and the garden grows fast in 24 hr daylite.in the summer months we never see a vapor trail overhead at 35000 ft.we aren't on any flight paths.stick our heads out in a couple years and see whats left.meanwhile quietly mine our gold....by hand...and trapping fur in the winter,for clothing and trading later...i can't say our plan is the best by any means,but it is one i know will work.i was raised at the mines and know how to survive out there...i like this new thread...i will be looking forwards to reading other posts to see their plans and items of importance.bill w