• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gender Pronoun Crimes Coming soon to America

rugerman

Now little kids will get in trouble, not for saying hell or damn, but for saying boy or girl. And how are those little tikes supposed to know what gender to assign to someone, I guess everyone will have to wear a sign.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
[The incident occurred at Rocklin Academy, a school rocked by controversy after a kindergarten teacher led an in-class discussion on transgenderism that included a “gender reveal” for a little boy who was transitioning to a little girl.
Even if you accept that it's okay for one to transition, I sure as hell wouldn't think it would be okay to do that to a little kid.
Let IT decide what IT wants to try to to be.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Total Bullshit. Liberal insanity. We should come up with special gender for all gun owners and insist on being called that. fuck them weenies.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Even if you accept that it's okay for one to transition, I sure as hell wouldn't think it would be okay to do that to a little kid.
Let IT decide what IT wants to try to to be.

Agreed.
I have two concerns here that I feel are much more important than the miss-gender-Pronoun legislation named on the surface of this event. (BTW, California is entertaining legislation similar to Canada's)

1) I think teaching acceptance, empathy, and respect are excellent topics for young children. However, Kindergarten is a little early to be teaching other people's children about sex. Period.
2) and more importantly, what 5 year old child should feel the need to question and by extension, determine, what their sex should be? Except perhaps those prematurely exposed to the dogma presented by question #1?

I suspect the 5 year old trans sexual in question has some self indulging, deviant parents who wanted the sex reassignment. In what universe is that an acceptable form of child abuse?

Wee Willy

Little boys have penises little girls have vaginas. No ifs ands or buts.

Instead we have sissy boys and tomboy girls, that's it.

Don't be stupid.